Chapter 7

Blake's pov:
I'm on my way to pick up Alex and I feel like I'm sweating up Niagara Falls. I always get so nervous when I'm around her. I just really like her and I wish she would feel the same about me.

   I pull up to her house but I notice there was a strange van parked right in front of her house. That's strange.

   I shrugged it off and made my way out the car. I saw a guy get out the van and walk towards her house. I assumed it was her father so I stopped walking and waited behind a bush.

  I saw him knock on the door and pick Alex up and drag her to his car. I panicked, and ran towards the dude to try and stop him. "Alex!", I yelled. I tried to stop the guy by punching him but he hit me in the stomach and I was on the floor in seconds. I couldn't get up because it hurt so bad.

  As I laid there clutching my stomach, I watched him drive away.

  I'm so pathetic, I could've saved her. Why the fuck am I so weak. Now they have her and it's all my fault. How could I let this happen?

  I gathered up what little strength I had left and tried to stand up.
  Once I was on my feet, I made my way to my car and drove to Mikes house, I was in panic. I didn't know where else to go.

Once I got to his house I rang the door bell, still clutching my stomach from the pain. I looked up as someone had opened the door.

"Hey blake so glad you could make it, where's alex?", said mike.
"A-alex was taken...she was kidnapped!"
"What the hell?! Oh my God we need to tell the police or something! Holy shit!"
He was panicking and searching frantically around the house for billie and tre. I followed him as we both shoved our way through the crowd of people. "BILLIE!, TRE!", Mike yelled desperately.

We finally found them in the backyard talking to some girls.

"Guys I've been looking for you everywhere! Alex was kidnapped!!", Mike yelled desperately.  I could tell he was scared. And so was I.

All I could think about was what those people could be doing to her. I need to find her before it's too late...

"What the fuck?! Are you serious?!", said tre.

"Yes c'mon we have to go to the police station!", shouted mike above the music. We headed to the living room and billie and tre followed.

Mike turned off the music and told everyone to leave. Everyone didn't care and just ignored him and turned the music back on. Mike looked pissed.

"Don't worry, I got this", said tre as he inhaled some air.

"COPS!!!", he yelled at the top of his lungs which I think made me deaf.

Everyone started freaking out and ran out the door as fast as they could.

"*sigh* thanks tre. Ok c'mon let's go guys.", Mike said as he grabbed his car keys and we headed to the police station.

The ride was silent. Nobody said anything. I could tell they were all worried, including billie.

I mean how could they not be? Some stranger has Alex and they could be doing anything to her! My thoughts began to wander off into all the things that they could be doing right now and I felt warm tears pouring down my face. I was crying... I haven't cried in a long time, not since my brother died.

Why was I crying over someone I just met? Even though I just met her, I feel like I've known her my whole life, I feel comfortable around her and I don't want to lose her, I will find her. I'm not going to let her end up like my brother. I can't loose someone I care about. Not again.

Mike probably noticed I was crying. "It's going to be ok, we'll find her, I promise", he said and gave me a small smile, which helped calm down my nerves. I hope he's right...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hey guys! Sorry for the short and shifty chapter I kinda had writers block.
Anyway, I will try to upload frequently I really suck at that
But yea hope u enjoyed the chapter

Live long and prosper ✌👽