Chapter 6

Alex's POV: 

 I wake up with a bright light in my eyes and with a really bad headache. Last thing that I could remember was blake running towards me. I couldn't move because both my arms and legs were tied up tightly. 

"rise and shine sleeping beauty", a raspy voice called out, I couldn't really tell who it was since my vision was pretty blurry. 

"who are you?", I asked. The man chuckled and pulled me up by the arm.

"lets just say i'm going to be taking care of you for a few days, until your owner comes to pick you up, then you're all his", he said laughing as my face fell in terror.

I had a feeling I knew where I was and what kind of man that guy was and I didn't like it. I had to get out of here fast!

"Fuck you let me go!!!", I shouted and started kicking and screaming trying to escape his grasp but every time I struggled against it he just held me tighter. I felt like if he held me any tighter he'd brake my bones so  I just gave up. 

"You're a feisty one, just like the others, why can't you guys just cooperate I mean there ain't no one comin' to save your sorry ass!" 

And that's when I realized he was right, I had no friends that cared enough about me to go looking for me and my parents could honestly give a tiny rats ass, so i'm basically stuck here.

The man took me into a room with other girls in it and locked the door. The girls looked scared shitless out of their mind but then again who wouldn't be. I was just fucking disgusted by these people like who the fuck does this shit. At least these girls probably have someone looking for them unlike me. 

If no one is looking for me, then I guess I can't count on anyone else but myself, so I had to find a way out of here...and fast! Once the man took me to "My owner", It would be Game over...literally. The only problem was, how the fuck would I get out of here when i'm in a locked room with a bunch of girls, no windows and i'm tied up? I have no fucking idea...great.

_______________________

Sorry it's a short chapter and it's been forever since I updated this shit story but the next chapter will come soon!

Live long and prosper- Spock