4. Oopsie Daisy

Collin

The blue eyed girl in front of Collin was a statue, he even waved his hand in front of her face, she didn't move.

I think she's horrified by your hair, if you keep running your hand through your hair you're gonna go bold

Oh shut it Collin scolded himself staring at his sisters weird friend. He wondered how they became friends, Gee was to loud and obnoxious for this silent storm he met in a run down park. what this little madam was doing there he had no idea, she hadn't fitted the scene at all. Finally, this Sarah girl snapped back to reality and glared at Collin, which made him subconsciously step back in shock, what had made this girl so angry?

Damn, She's scary as fuck dude, it's kind of hot...

Not if she looks like she's gonna hang me upside down and burn me alive while heating marshmallows on my toasting body.

Buzz kill

"Follow me Daws" Sarah shoved pass him and stalked off, fists clenched at her side as if she was trying to not beat the lights out of Collin for some unknown reason. Against his better judgement he decided he should talk to the tempest.

"Soooooooo, you live here?" No reply

"I just moved here from the east for the college, I'm doing a course in psychology by the way, when I told my mom about the subject she got all fussy about me not becoming a software developer and-" Collin hadn't known why he rambled about his life, maybe because he was trying to make himself not feel as awkward as they walked, or maybe it was because he had liked talking. Or maybe, just maybe, he was trying to make Sarah feel better.

He had not.

Collin gripped his family jewels and fell to the pavement in intense pain.

"Oopsie daisy! My foot spasmed, it tends to do that when I get annoyed."
All Collin could do was wheeze, his face red and crumpled in pain.

"Get up Daws, I don't have all day to stare at your tomato of a face" Slowly but surely Collin got to his feet and followed Sarah again, he had learned his lesson and didn't even attempt to speak to Sarah. Suddenly Sarah stopped and swore, about half a minuet later she turned on her heel and stormed in the opposite direction to the one they were previously going. Collin's curiosity got the best of him.

"What's up?"

"keys" as if that was the answer to all the worlds problems.

A silent half-hour later they walked into a familiar ten floor brick apartment block, even though most of them looked the same in this city. The elevator to the left was broken, and seemed like it had been for a while, Collin began to stress.

"Hey, umm don't hurt me but what floor we going to?"

"Floor three, don't worry Daws you won't sweat all that makeup off"

Excuse me! I don't need makeup to make my face look this good.
Oh god now I sound like a girl

You certainly act like one

Thanks for that

Your welcome

On the third floor there were around about six apartments on each side and they went to the furthest from the stairs, Sarah unlocked the door and strode in.

"Home, shitty home"

°•°•°•°•°

I am profoundly sorry my loves!!

I intended to start writing again as soon as my mock exams but I got a little distracted...by chocolate and visiting family. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got as many books as possible. unfortunately I was only given one book at Christmas, but its okay. I made up by buying about seven in the span of three weeks (I don't like spending money so I like to use book vouchers).

I became quite adventurous with my selection as they are not books I would normally buy, such as; The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry, His Bloody Project by Graeme Macrae Burnet (coolest name ever!) and one book which I've been intending to read for a while but got scared by it's size, Mistborn: The Final Empire, I absolutely loved it and I am on the final book already but am at a kind of conflict between study and read, so as any sane person does, I chose to do neither and watch TV and Youtube instead. Whoo?

I got a laptop for Christmas as well and this is what I'm currently typing on, the spacing is weird and I have to do double to make separate paragraphs...confusing

Please comment what books you got for Christmas and anything else you would like add,

and as always,

Please Vote, Comment and Share!

Love you!!!

E.J