Chapter 2

I knocked on the door then waited for a little bit, when almost immediately the door was swung open, "Oh hello y/- What on earth happened to you!?" I smiled as I was pulled into his house, "Oh don't mind this, I just got a little ruffed up is all." 

I heard him sigh as he placed me down on a chair. "What would your brother think if he saw you now hm? You really don't take after him at all!" I giggled at the older male as he grabbed a clean blouse and skirt, similar to mine. 

"Well, mabye if he was still here I coulda been a bit more, hm how do you say, 'lady-like'. Though he was never a clean guy himself." I took the blouse and skirt walking behind the small wall divider in the corner of the room. 

"Well, while he did fight a bit. He did still love reading." I took my blouse and skirt of hanging them over the divider as he took them I put the clean blouse and skirt on, "Oh hello Greenie." I heard a low voice speak as the door was opened. 

"Hello, what can I do for you two?" I peeked my head around the corner of the divider seeing the back door, I'll just leave there I really ought to get back before I'm killed. 

"Oh well, I'm here to see if you have an information on the Kenway mansion, and my brother probably for a new weapon of sorts." I slowly made my way towards the door, Oh I need my bag. I then saw it near Henry. 

I'm gonna need to get that or Florence may gut me like a fish and feed me to the patients In Lambeth. "Oh yes, here is what I managed to find, and Jacob I was able to repair your hidden blade, along with Alex's help I put the grappling hook on it to like your sister." 

I slowly approached the tree people, a girl stood reading threw a book, the guy stood marvelling at the hidden blade and Henry just seemed to watch the two, I tugged on his sash trying to grab his attention. Quietly might I add. 

"Oh y/n, what is it? I will wash your clothes for you so don't worry." I smiled thankful for this man's kindness. "Oh and here is your bag, please do make sure you take that medication, I'm sure your Rook friends would hate if you died on them." 

I smiled taking the bag. "Well if I wasn't here would beat the arses of Blighters in fight club now?" I laughed as he ruffled with my hair, "Your deffernatly your fathers girl I can say that much, your brother more so your mother." 

I nodded thinking back to the fond memory of my brother reading with my mother and me training with my father, only to be interrupted by a voice. "Oh are you the girl from before? You helped Clara didn't you?" I turned and looked at the lady nodding. 

"Yeah, that's me I live with Clara so I often stand up for her when I can." She closed the book, grabbing the attention of her brother as he looked up at me. "Our Rooks saw us on the way saying you may have needed some help, seems you handled your self very well out there." I turned to the male smiling.

"Thank you, it's all due to my father training me ever since I could walk." they both nodded. Then the male spoke up, "How would you like to join the Rooks girl?" I looked at him with wide eyes, "R-Really?" he nodded.

"Yeah I've been told by a few Rooks your pretty good, if you want to feel free to come back here tomorrow, Greenie will get you a uniform." I turned to Henry and he nodded, "Thank you so much mister!" I bowed my head smiling. 

Before he could say anything I was shooed by Henry. "Well you ought to head home before  the Father kills you, just come by when ever tomorrow I shouldn't be to busy." I nodded bowing my head as I turned to leave out the door. 

I jumped down to the ground looking up, the sun was already down. "Shit, gotta hurry!" I ran towards the Orphanage, surprisingly making it in time to not be killed.