Toru x reader

ME SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME but here it is and it was suggested from MousieTheRetard so STOP TELLING ME TO DO IT AT SCHOOL SO ARE U HAPPY NOW *cough* so lets get this show on the road.Also this is when Toru is a teen and sorry Mahiru will not be in this one.

Your pov.
It was lunch time and I was on the roof eating my lunch,but I was eating alone.I don't like to be alone, but I want it to be quiet.I sighed and look at the sky and closed my eyes."Why do I even stay here,"I sayed out loud.Then I heard the doors open that led to the roof.I looked at the doors and it was Toru."Hey (Y/N) what are you doing all by yourself,"he asked my.I didn't answer because I don't know him that well,but I still said something,"why do you want to know?"When I look at him and I think I saw him blush alittle but I let it slide."Uh....I'm just worried because your always by yourself."I froze for a second and realised that I don't have any friends.I feel tears in the back of my eyes and laugh under my breath."No wonder I feel lonely all the time,"I said smiling and looking at Toru.He had worry on his face and I felt my tears falling down my face.I fall on my knees and become sad and a waterfall of tears began to fall out if my eyes.I felt arms wrap around my and it was Toru that was by my side."(Y/N) it is ok I'm right here everything will be fine."The words that Toru saif comfort me and I hugged him.He hugged back and for some reason my face heated up.Was I blushing?That is very unlikely because I don't like anybody or do I?Ha I don't even know my own feelings but I don't care anymore.I don't want to lose this feeling I don't want to lose.....Toru."Hey earth to (Y/N) anyone home,"I was kick out of my thoughs and I see Toru about 7 or 8 centimeters away from my face.I felt my face heat up and back way from him."Hey are you alright there (Y/N) you were having a total melt down and do you feel ok because your face is all red?"I felt my face heat my face heat up more when he said that.Now I know that I have feelings for him and I feel a lot for Toru."Hey (Y/N) you need to stop doing that to me it freaks my out when you space out."I couldn't help but laugh and he laughed after me."Hey Toru I need to tell you something,"I said as my face heated up alittle more."What is it," "I-I like you."He had a smile on his face"I like you to."I don't think he understands how much I like him but I won't tell him this time I will show him.I got up and I stand infront of him."Come on stand up Toru I need to show you something."He was confused but still got up."Ya what do want to show me?"When he got up and said those words I smashed my lips into his.He was surprised for alittle but melted into the kiss and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.We stay like this foe while until we needed air.When we did Toru said something"are we official now?"I looked at him with a smile"ya we are,"I said as we kiss again.

Well I hope you like my story.Also MousieTheRetard are you happy now.If you are tell me tomorrow at school.Also guys go check out _Rae_Rae5_ because she is very close to me *cough*sisters*cough*.But anyway hooed yall guys like it AnimeThinker out.^~^