Part 36: One Month Later

Start from the beginning

"Hello, Elena." I hear Mason's voice. I didn't know what to say, words where stuck in my throat. I immediately hung up and put my phone down. I sit next to Aniease and turn on the TV to my favorite show. I lay down with the sheets over my whole body and close my eyes, sleep taking over me.

~

I was in a chair, tied, I raise my head. Pain surged all over my head and I groaned in pain.

"Hello, Elena." I look up squinting my eyes to see a shadow. I look back down at my body to see I was only in underwear and a bra.

"Where the hell am I!?" I yell and pressure went up my head.

"Can't tell." He stepped forward and I could see his smirk. I remember now, who he was, he was so close. He grabbed a knife and stabbed me I screamed.

~

I screamed and jolted up scaring Ash that was at the foot of the bed. He sat next to me and held me while I breathed heavily.

"El," he starts but I don't want him to ask me any questions.

"Please, don't question me." I beg . He gets up sighing.

"Don't we have a gallery to get to?" He asks smiling.

"I thought you had to work late?" I ask standing up.

"I got another one of my men to help me get out." He said taking off his uniform and I nod my head.

"Okay." I say and start taking off my clothes. I put on a really pretty flowery dress and Ash puts on a suit. I do my hair into a fish-tail type of thing, I grab heels and slide them on wrapping the strings around my ankle and more up. I stand and Go to the bathroom and start to do simple make-up, eyeliner, eye-shadow, and dark red lipstick.

"You look so beautiful." Ash says from behind me smiling.

"Thank you." I say and give Aniease food and we leave.

Ash opens my door and I get in and he goes to his side. We sit in the car with the hum of the heater going when Ash talks.

"I'll get over it." Ash abruptly says.

"Over what?" I ask looking at him.

"I'll get over the fact about your age." He states. "Oh, Amber is only coming. Nate had to do something for someone." Ash says.

"Okay." I say looking out the window. "Are they going to brake up soon?" I wonder to Ash.

"Amber has been thinking about it." He says.

"Shame." I reply.

~

We walk into the gallery early and I give Matt a hug and Ash gives Matt a firm hand shake.

"I already got your stuff set up Elena." Matt says "Ash, do you mind helping putting up some sculptures of mine?" Matt asks Ash.

"Not at all!" Ash smiles at him then me, ash kisses my cheek and walks off.

My heels silently clack on the marble floor as I walk to a painting that's next to a window. It was magnificent and such a beauty! I sense movement outside of the window and turn to see no one, I slightly furrow my eyebrows and step closer to the window. The leaves rustle and a big twig hits the tree in front of my face and I yelp, scared to death.

"Babe, you okay?" Ash asks painting with a painting Matt behind him.

"Yes, I'm fine." I say looking back out of the window "sorry." I faintly say.