Lux nodded and stood up "you know what this means guys. Extra training sessions for anyone who wants to fight with us, or stay here and defend the pack house. This isn't forced on anyone, of course." she said "Ren and Miranda are also going to give basic first aid lessons in case of injuries."

"What about the suggestion I made? Are we going to hire a witch?"

"I got recommendations when I asked but I refused them all except one. She's coming here in the next few days so we could talk to her, it's not official yet." she looked at everyone "And finally, nearby packs are going to help, from what information got we were able to point out the general location of the hunters base. So we asked our allied packs that surround that area to help and they'll launch an attack at out signal, we're keeping communication with them."

"And finally" Lux said "A pack that's not surrounding the base is going to come and stay with us, they agreed to help us with this war considering hunters have been provoking them for a while now."

"I'm surprised an alpha agreed to come stay with another pack for a while" Jason said "Who is it? Someone we're friends with definitely"

"Alpha Kyle Blake, of course" she said with a smile. I'm actually excited to see him, we visited him not to long ago but I didn't get to talk to him or his brother, Logan on any other topic besides pack business and I barely even got to meet his mate."

"Kyle is cool. He's a good alpha, heard he dealt with wolf threat to his pack a long time ago" Chase said "something to do with his mate"

"best not mention that infront of him" Lux said "it was a hard time on both of them. Anyway, that's all the news. I'm still working on things to help us during the fight, should be done in the next couple of days..."

"No bullets" the twins chorused, looking seriously at Lux, everyone else nodded gravely including me.

"No bullets, I promise. Nothing harmful just...obstacles maybe. I'm not sure yet." she said "And finally, all children and people who can't or do not want to a participate in this are to be taken to be taken to the safe houses, with guards of course."

"Do we have enough wolves for this?"

"between our pack and Kyle's? Yes we do. Taking into account the wolves who'll meet us at the base to fight, we'll calculate our numbers. Anymore questions?"

Silence filled the room "Great, then just like Damon said. The announcement will be made to the pack tomorrow. Kyle's pack will be in contact as to when they will be coming and so will the witch. Training for the battle starts tomorrow night. That's all for today"

Taking it as a sign of dismissal, I stood up and headed back to Celena's room, feeling antsy for being so away from her. But as soon as I stepped into the room I froze, Brett and Max bumping into me from behind. I stared wide-eyed at Celena, watching her eyes open slowly and her form start shifting.

"Call Miranda" I choked out before running towards her. She was whimpering as her body contorted, tears running down her cheeks.

"What do we do?" Brett said as he ran to her side along with Max "How do we help her?"

"A hunter can't do anything so you should just leave" Max spat at him. Brett turned to him and I could see his patience had snapped.

"I understand your hatred of hunters is because you lost family to them. I get it, and I'm sorry. I've been patient but enough is enough. I'm sorry you just found your sister but like it or not she's just as much your sister as she is mine." he stated angrily "I'm never leaving her alone and if you don't like that then we have a problem. But for now, shut up and tell me how to help"

"there's nothing any of you can do" Miranda said as she walked into the room "the change has to happen, the only thing we can do it monitor her." she walked up to Celena and studied her "Should be soon by the looks of things"

Celena let out another whimper as her whole body shifted and changed, and just like miranda said a few minutes later a small brown wolf sat where Celena used to be.

"She's so small" Max said as he took a step forward, the wolf immediatly whined, her movements jerky and scared. "hey, calm down. We won't hurt you"

"Celena" Taylor said as he walked towards her "Celena you're safe, don't worry."

"You're okay, little lamb" Brett said "I'm here"

slowly as we all comforted her, she started relaxing. I walked close to her and held my hand out and reached out to pet her. She pulled away at first but then slowly got close enough for my hand to brush her fur. I smiled down at her which seemed to encourage her, she tried standing on her legs only to fall back down.

"She's weak" miranda stated "its to be expected considering she should've shifted a long time ago."

"How do we help her strengthen her wolf?" Brett asked, getting close enough to touch her as well, Max following his lead.

"let her shift and use her wolf form as much as possible. Her wolf's reaction to you guys is good, which means it recognizes you."

"recognizes us?" Brett asked confused, of course it wouldn't make sense to him considering she's human.

"There are two people a wolf will always recognize." I explained "Family, and mate. I would've thought since you're biologically not her family, that her wolf would be hostile towards you. But considering you were with her since she was a child, even if she didn't have a wolf. It was used to your scent."

Celena whined again and I looked down and noticed I had stopped petting her, I chuckled and ran my hand through her fur again.

"She will most likely stay in wolf form for a couple of minutes. When she shifts back she'll probably be unconscious considering the change is very tiring and her body is already very weak. When she shows signs of changing back, call me. Until then, let her get used to you guys then try to make her walk in this form." Miranda stated "I'm leaving so she doesn't get hostile, considering I'm not family or pack yet."

"She's so small" Max repeated "Like when the kids change for the first time" he chuckled "its cute."

"She'll be very confused when she changes back. We need to explain this to her." I said, knowing my mate had no idea about werewolves. Right now her wolf was in charge, but when she changed back we were going to have to explain everything to her. I was happy she changed and that the hunters hadn't made her lose her wolf.

"It'll be okay, she'll get used to it. She has us" Max said as he smiled down at her. I looked at Brett and Max and saw how much they loved her. She really was like a sister to them. She had a family, and when she joined our pack she would have a new one as well.

A family that would never let her ever get hurt again.