Chapter 5

Recap: Amya meet the boss son Shawn and she got a promoted to manger!! this chapter gone be filled with heart break :-\  </3
------------------------------------------------------------------

*Amya*

I got back in the elevator and went down to my office to call Jeff.

"Hello" he said. "Guess what!!!!  I got promotion to manger!!! " I said screaming."Omg that's great honey when you getting off work" he asked. "Um I'm get off now and maybe we can celebrate just me and you if you no what I mean" I said.

"Jeff hurry up and get off the phone" a girl said . " WHO IS THAT JEFFERY OMG ARE YOU CHEATING AND YOU GOT THE KIDS WITH YOU OMG JEFF WAIT TILL I GET HOME IM BEAT YO FUCKING ASS" I yelled at him with tears coming down my face.

I can't believe what I just heard I thought he loved me. I got in the elevator and went to the parking lot I got in my car and headed home I did 60 the whole way there.

I had so many thoughts in my head. I got home and got out my car locking it.

I open the door to see Jeff and some girl sitting there. I was furious.

"Kids go to yo room" I shouted. they quickly ran to there rooms. "Jeff what the fuck is this" I yelled. "Look babe sit down" he said trying to pull me to the chair. "Nigga don't fucking touch me who the fuck is she and was you fucking this hoe in my bed" I asked.

"Look Mya I can explain" he said. "YES OR NO! " I said getting louder. "Yes Mya!  yes!!!  what you want me to say" he yelled. "What you mean what do I want you to say I want you to say no and that what I heard want true." I said with tears falling down my face.

Before I knew it I blacked out and started punching him in the face then this trick think she was bout to get away naw I slammed her ass down by her hair and stomped her ass.

"Mya stop" Jeff yelled before grabbing. "Put me down you stupid bitch I fucking hate you" I screamed as Jeff carried me to the room. He slammed me down on the bed and started kissing me. "Get the fuck off me" I said slapping him and getting how the bed.

"Mya I'm sorry but there more to the story then what you seeing" he said.

"More to what yo ass fucked her in my bed with our kids here there nothing else for me to no" I yelled.

"Mya I love you" he said. "If you loved me you wouldn't fuck other girl Jeff get yo shit and leave I don't want you here we need time apart for a long time maybe forever" I said crying.

"Mya no don't do this" he begged. "Get the fuck out" I said pushing him out the door.

"Mommy stop why is daddy leaving" arianna said running out her room.

My heart broke more because she ran and hugged Jeff. I got my keys and left. I couldn't even deal. I heard Jeff call after me but I couldn't stop.

*Jeff*

Damn Mya got my head good. I think my jaw was starting to swell. I fucked up big time I hope she was okay. I hurt her bad I could. Last time I see that look on her face when I almost died a few years back.

"Daddy when is mommy coming back" my baby girl asked raising her head up from my chest. "baby girl mommy just gone out for a little while she'll be back" I said. "Why was mommy crying did you hurt mommy because I cry when something hurts to" she asked.