seventeen

WARNING:

I just want to remind you all that the boys are extremely was overbearing. They may do some things in this chapter that you do not agree with. That's fine. But I don't need you commenting to tell me how wrong it is. They are going to be like this the whole story so if you feel uncomfortable with the rules and things they say then I wouldn't continue reading this story.

For those who don't mind them being over bearing and possessive...enjoy! :)

-----

"No absolutely not."

"What's wrong with this one?" I sighed, looking at the article of clothing I held in my hand. "You said the last one was too tight, the one before that was too loose and showing skin and now you're turning down this one. I'm running out of options here." I groaned, hanging the white and black striped shirt back in the closet. Since I stayed with the boys more than at my own dorm, they left me a small portion of space for my clothes. Most of my stuff was still in my dorm with Grey, but I might as well just bring it all here since I practically live here.

"What do you mean what's wrong with it? It's see through. No." Zayn growled, crossing his arms over his chest as leaned back on the bed.

"Zayn, you can't just veto everything I choose! This is going to take all night!" I cried in exasperation, throwing my hands up. "I have to leave in," I looked across the room to the alarm clock resting on the night stand. The numbers 9:47pm flashed brightly. "Jemiah's supposed to be here at 10!"

"Well this would go a lot faster if you just let me pick out your outfit myself." He shrugged, looking as calm as ever while I was freaking out. "We agreed that if I had a say on your outfit, we would let just Jemiah drive you to the club." My eyes narrowed at his words, a frustrated huff leaving my lips.

"Fine." I spat, my face red in annoyance. "You pick it. I have to leave soon and I can't take you denying everything anymore." I stomped over to the bed and plopped down, watching him excitedly stand up and start shuffling through my clothes.

I shook my head at his antics, turning my face to the door when I heard it creak open. "Hey, Jemiah's in the living room." Louis informed, smiling at me which I would have returned if it weren't for how frustrated I was. My lack of response made him frown, quickly walking into the room and kneeling next to my steaming frame. "What's wrong, pumpkin?"

"Ask him." I seethed, jutting my chin in Zayn's direction where he seemed pretty happy with himself.

Louis looked more confused as he looked between the two of us. After a few seconds, however, he seemed to understand. "You're upset because Zayn's picking your outfit? You were the one who made the deal!" He reminded, a little taken aback by my fury.

"Yes I made it but I didn't think he would be this infuriating! He denied every outfit I pulled out and he won't let me wear my favourite pair of jeans." I explained, my eyes wandering over to the shirt Zayn was holding up to a pair of pants to see if they matched. I rolled my eyes at the site of the thick black turtleneck he picked out, along with some grey washed jeans that were one of my few loose pairs.

"You're favourite pair of jeans have rips along the legs! Showing way too much skin." He pointed out uninterestedly, laying the two articles of clothing on the bed, after he deemed them appropriate.

"Are you my father?" I hissed, picking up the sweater laid beside me. "I can't wear this!" I shook my head, throwing the thing back where it was. "It's a night club. I'd die of over heating if I wore this."