Chapter 2: Dorms

As the introduction was over everyone was assigned to go,to their Dorms in which they'll meet their roommate for the whole year.

"Dorms... Huh? Interesting.. Wonder who will be my roommate" Said Lars to himself.
Arriving at the dorm his assign with,as he opens the door and with his surprise it's Henry Gordon that he met in the ceremony this morning.
"Woah!! It's you again! And look at that!We're roommates!! How cool is that!" Said Henry in surprise and excitement.
"Yeah,nice to meet you again.." Said Lars taking a good look of the room.
There's a double-deck bed, a table with drawers and a lampshade,and a big window with a view so high.

"oh! By the way, if you don't mind can I be on top??" asked Henry referring to the double-deck bed.
"I don't like being on top anyway so.. Yeah..sure! Go ahead.." Said Lars.
"cool! Thanks man!" Said Henry getting on top.
Lars sat on his bed, as he's putting his things down the floor.
He then have a thought of the girl in the ceremony.
' Ane Rogers.......huh?'

_________________________________________
"Aaahhh-Choo!!" sneezed Ane that's walking towards her dorm.
' someone must be talking about...
*sniff*.. " thought Ane as she opens the door and saw her roommate, she have a long golden-yellow hair,with light brown colored skin,and she wears glasses.
"oh!  Hi you must be my roommate!  I'm Ane Rogers nice to meet you!!"  Said an with a cheerful smile.
"I'm Raylene Amber nice to meet you too...you can be on top if you want.. I don't mind.." introduce Raylene as she offered Ane to be on top of the double-deck bed.
" Aww! sweet!! Thanks Raylene!! " Said Ane as she put her things in the corner of the room, then climbing up the double-deck bed.