Chapter 1: introduction

My name is Larson Newman but you can call me Lars, I'm a freshman at Silverstone College.

And I'm finding a certain girl who stole my heart..❤

_________________________________________

*Silverstone College*

"Welcome to Silverstone College! This year is a great year to welcome our freshmen!!
Please do come up to the stage and introduce yourselves !" Said the administrator.

The freshmen students introduced themselves one by one.

"geez...to think that they'll make a ceremony for us freshmen..how boring." Said Lars sighing.
"hahahaha I know right!!" a voice came along getting lars's attention.
"who are you?" Said Lars wondering.
"my names Henry Gordon, please to meet ya!!" grinning as he offered a hand shake which was gladly taken by Lars.
"I'm Larson Newman." Said Lars.
" Hahahaha cool wanna be friends??"
Said Henry in excitement.
"sure.."

As they were having a conversation on what school they've been to.

They suddenly heard whispers, comments about the girl on stage that's about to introduce herself.

She have a black messy short hair,peach colored skin,big bright eyes that are filled with wonders,and a smile that will make your day.

"woah!" "who's that?" "she's so pretty"
"I wonder if she have a boyfriend"
"is she a foreigner?" "I like her smile"
"she looks nice"  " I love her!"
"I like her so much!!"
"I wonder if I can be friends with her.." these are the POSITIVE comments about her.

And these are the NEGATIVE comments about her." tch! Her hair's messy! mine is better!! " " heh.. Another bitch" " she looks like a slut in that out fit! " " she looks so stupid! "
" Bitch! Wipe that smile outta yer face!!!"

Well the girl on the stage can really hear all the comments about her
Especially all the negative ones.
................
.....But she doesn't mind at all!

Before she even gets to introduce herself, a very angry voice shouts at the whispering crowd and said
"HEY! IF YOU BASTARDS ARE JUST GONNA SAY NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT HER.THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" then there goes another angry voice and said " YEAH YOU SHIT HEADS!! BET YOUR ALL JEALOUS ABOUT HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS!!"
Well that kinda made the girl blush.

And after that....more and more  defensive comments came along.

The administrator is having a hard time stopping them and their ridiculous defensive comments.

A great school year indeed...

It's like having a very angry debate over the new girl.

"I don't mind at all..!" Said the girl with a very soothing voice

Everyome stops for a moment and let the girl continue.

She smiled and said " I don't care what the others think about me!
They can call me whatever they want but that's not gonna bring me down to my feet! I want to say Thank You for those who defended me, but it's okay! I can fight for myself so don't worry!! " Said the girl with a big smile in her face.

"A-alright everyone s-settle down,
You heard what she said!! She doesn't mind!  So please settle down so that she can introduce herself." Said the administrator in relief.

Everyone finally settled down.
And the girl finally get to introduce herself.

"My name is Ane Rogers
I'm 19 years old and ready to be friends with all of ya!!" she said with a wink and a thumbs-up.

With that everyone ended up liking her more and the haters ended up hating her more.

Lars looked at her...
Her smile..
Her eyes...
Her movements....
Everything...
'she reminds me of someone I knew.....' He thought