two: regret for none

She faltered. He saw her lips press tightly together, and a look of regret welcomed her usually warm features.

She had wandered past logic and gotten lost in emotion, her once reasonable words and strong arguments had slowly unraveled down to personal petty remarks fuelled by aggression.

Her anger was like a rising sunrise, Her heart was bored into her words and her passion erupted like a volcano sitting in silence for so long. Too long.

He had never truly seen her angry before. but now, being in the heart of the storm there he learnt what pain was and that lesson came in the form or green eyes, hiding behind a mess of brown hair.

The way her hands flew in the air and her fingers would tighten, always seemed to make him want to smile but in the moment all he found himself doing was frowning and trying to argue his point.

She was never the person to argue without a reason. She had a temper but she tried to always control it when talking. But it always ended the same, her anger won and the heated words would slide out and melt into the air.

So they stood in silence and the words she'd said replayed in both their minds. Some words she regretted, but she didn't regret the words enough for herself to apologise, so she didn't.

Instead she left she turned from him and walked away. He wanted to tell her to stay but those words replayed in his head again and again.

In the end he stayed and was left with a soft yellow in his chest that was drowned by the forest green that accompanied the burn of rejection.

In the end she left in a haze of purple wrapped in a pale blue sadness and in those clashing colours she found what it meant to love.

And then there was regret for none
________________________________

I honestly don't know what this is and don't particularly like it but it's words I thought or when I felt something even if they're shit.

I think I'm somewhat improving?
Honestly what am I doing

- 🌱