college break - prologue

2 months later

----

/3 pm, at a café/

Chloe's POV

"So, Chloe, I saw something on the internet." Melissa said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"There's EF college break, for 2 weeks." She said.

"What's a college break?" I asked.

"Well, I can't really explain it, but it's like we travel around the world, we'll have a tour, but the college is the one who decides which places we are going to visit." She explained.

"But we're not even a college student in that university..." I said, confusedly.

"That's totally fine! It's available for anyone who's aged 18 to 28! And we aren't going to be alone! We'll meet a lot of new people!" she explained again.

"That's pretty cool.." I said, nodding my head.

"I'll check more info on that.. so, should we join?"

"We should! But I need to ask my parents' permission first.." I said.

"Well, so do I."

And then an hour later, I went home.

/8 pm/

"Mom, can I join a college break with Melissa?" I asked my mom.

"For how long?" she asked.

"It's for two weeks..."

"Well, I'll talk to your dad first." She said.

"Okay then!"

I felt so happy, even thought it wasn't confirmed yet, but I felt so happy.

And then I felt like I want to talk about this with my younger sister, Chelsea. So I went to her room.

When I opened the door, I saw her lying on the bed, reading a book.

"Hey." I greeted her.

"Oh hey 'Manu's ex-girlfriend'." She said, trying to annoy me.

"Stop it, it's been 2 months since we broke up.. and I actually already moved on from him." I said.

"But I think if you'll meet him again or talk to him, I know that your feelings will come back for him..." she explained, narrowing her eyebrows.

"Well I don't think so." I said confidently.

"Okay then, we'll see."

"See?! Because of you talking about Manu, I forgot to tell you the reason why I came to your room geez." I was a bit furious.

"Wait, it's MY FAULT?!" she narrowed her eyebrows.

I sighed. "ANYWAY, I think I'm going on a college break with Melissa!"

"what's a college break?" she asked.

I sighed, and thought 'I know that you will have to explain all of it to this little brat, but relax. She's still a kid, she doesn't know it.'

"Well okay, so college break is..." and then I explained ALL OF IT.

"Oh okay. I got it. Wow that's pretty awesome!!"

"I know!!! Well okay then I think I'm going to sleep, bye.." I said, and then left her room and went to my room.

/the next day, at 10 pm/

"Chloe! Melissa's here!" My mom screamed from the first floor.

"Wait!!" I ran downstairs, and then invited Melissa to my room.

/ --- / --- /--- /--- /--- /

Melissa was researching the info using my laptop.

"So first, we need to fly to Rome, and it's already including the full payment." She explained.

"When is it going to be?" I asked.

"A week from now." She said.

"Well actually, my parents allowed me!" I said, excitedly.

"Me too! So it's going to be just the 2 of us," she said.

"Yes! We're going to travel together! Ah it's going to be amazing!" I said, very excitedly.

So we booked it. :)

/a week after/

So early in the morning, Melissa came to my house, and then we went together to the airport, and then we flew to Rome.

After we arrived, we went to one place where we should gather.

"Now I feel like a college student." Melissa said.

"I feel that too. And I'm so excited to get started."

But then,

"Hey... I think I saw someone familiar..." I said, with a confused and curious face.

"Who?" Melissa asked.

"Wait a second, oh my God, no way."

"What?! Who?!" Melissa said, curiously.

"It's him."

----------------

HELLO I'M BACK! I'm sorry for being gone for too long (not writing any stories). But i will try to upload as much as i can after this prologue, and btw, hope you guys enjoy this prologue x