Chapter 2: Lunch is Wild

Luke's POV(ps most if not all of the story will be in Luke's POV)

I woke up in the arms of the fox with my muzzle in his chest. I slightly blushed. Wait WHAT?! Why would blush to this... I thought to myself. Luckily Eclipse was still asleep so he didn't see this. He did seem like he was flirting with me tho, GAH WHY AM I THINKING THIS! Is it a bad thing have a crush with one of the same gender? I don't know but I don't wanna ask him out. I've never been in a relationship before honestly, and I don't ever want to be in a relationship at least I think. Also why would I fall in love on the first day pft it's just a crush I'll get over with. Anyway I realized that Eclipse was waking up now.

He yawned and rubbed his eyes and greeted me "good morning" I greeted him back the same way. He looked at me with a curious expression on his face.

"Sooooo?" He started.

I replied with a simple "What?"

He giggled and continued "what are you gonna do today?" "Just go to class,......and hang with my friends..... during break and lunch" I replied a bit hesitant.

"Oh.." he replied with a tone of silence. "I was thinking if you want to hangout with me and my friends?" He asked. I shook my head and just grabbed my books. He did the same.

"What's your first period?" He questioned.

"It's um, chemistry ." I replied. He had a bug smile and said he had the same class. I guess that's cool Idk. Immediately as I arrived inside the classroom I saw Blade Winter and Soul talking. I immediately took a seat next to the 3 and we started talking. Eclipse looked at me slightly angered.

"You forgot about me!" He said with a small growl. I blinked and scratched my head then apologized.

"Sorry, I just saw my friends so I wanted to sit next to them." I explained.

He blinked "I didn't know these were your friends."

Blade tilted his head. "Luke who is he?"
He asked.

"He's my roommate" I awnsered quietly.

Winter in the meanwhile giggled as she was checking her poke gram(yes instagram for Pokémon.-.) so she probably was checking post from Kaitlyn. Cotton or Marissa so I just let her be. Soul was texting Kaitlyn as usual. So I just sat in their table and waited for the class to start. Eclipse sat in a different table but it seemed like everyone in that table knew him so I guess he has a lot of friends. After like 5 more minutes the teacher came. She was a pink swan with crescent moons around her body. (If it isn't obvious the teacher is Cresselia .-.). Since it was the first day all she did was explain rules and when she was done let us talk and move around as long as we don't break anything for the lab. Me Blade Soul and Winter just talked about where we should meet up during lunch. Winter was mostly brushing her mane.

"Luke does my tail look ok? Like it hasn't caught much dirt or dust right?" She asked seriously. I stared at her tail and gave her a thumbs up.

       After a couple minutes the bell rang and onto second period! Which was just one of those classes where all you can hear was yelling between friends. Unluckily for me,none of my friends or in fact anyone I know or knew was in that period. I just put on earphones and listened to music and waited for class to end. So eventually it did and now onto 3th period. Aero and Marissa was in the class. It was music class, specifically piano. Marissa had a hard time cause the only way she can play was by using some sort of telekinesis cause she has no hands. As for Aero, it was funny seeing a bird trying to play a instrument. After class ended the 3 of us went to the cafeteria with the others. I placed my tray on the table next to everyone else's and we are together and chatted. That is until I felt something hit the back of my head. 'What the fuck was that' I thought as I turned to see a meowstic slightly giggling. I looked down to see a apple on the floor. Next thing you know I see a freaking watermelon slice fly across my face and hit a Sylveon on another table. She immediately grabbed her spoon and scooped up her mashed potatoes and launched it back hitting a Zangoose.

"OH SHIT FOOD FIGHT!" I heard a student screamed. Everyone got up immediately and started throwing food at each other. I laughed and immediately get hit in the face with a pie slice from Blade. I gave him a really-.- face, and I immediately slam a pizza back at him. I saw Kaitlyn smash a watermelon on a random student. Suddenly I saw a pineapple get launched at Marissa and Aero throwing Chicken at a hitmontop. I laughed and joined in grabbing as much food and throwing at everyone. I saw another Lucario throw pie at a Volcarona and Cotton "serve" cake slices at a Umbreon. I immediately grabbed my lunch and threw it at a Vespiqueen. She hissed and threw honey at me. Everyone in the cafeteria was. Having a great time.