"Oh yeah? You two were preeettyy close Laur." He chuckled wiping his nose and I kicked him in his nuts which caused him to bundle over in pain.

"Because I was the one taking care of her in college because she cheated on Keana and Keana didn't want anything to do with her! It was me! I took the time and effort not you!" I hissed grabbing his dark brown hair making him look at me.

"You don't know shit so keep your fucking mouth shut." I growled lowly and Camila took ahold of my arm softly pulling me back.

"We have to go pick Marina up okay? This is my job Lauren." She said and I looked at Austin as he held his nose and his junk.

"Austin I swear to god if you fuck this family up you will wish you were dead." I said and Camila pulled me out of her class while Austin stayed back trying to regain his breath.

As we walked down the hall Louis started to call after me but I just kept walking like I would if I was back at work. I didn't care I was too pissed off at the moment but I felt Camila softly grab my arm.

"Baby what the hell was that?" She asked with a small frown and I opened the doors as I clenched my jaw.

"We'll talk about it at home but right now I need you to get in the car please." I said firmly but she stood her ground as she crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"But I wanna know now." She challenged me and I stared into her eyes before letting my face soften.

"Baby I just- I can't talk about it here not right now. Not in public or in front of anyone besides you." I said looking into her gorgeous brown eyes before glancing at Louis.

"Oh? You want me to leave lad? I can totally stay right here- actually I think I made a new friend today I'm just gonna go talk to him again. I'll catch up with you alright? Wish the little one well from uncle Loui." He smiled before awkwardly leaving and I sighed out loud before looking back at Camila.

"Baby please let's just go get our daughter and we'll talk when she's doing her homework or something okay? Or let's have Vanessa come over to keep her company while we talk-"

"I think you should talk to Keana and Ariana." She pursed her lips and I bit my lip taking a deep breath before squinting my eyes at her.

I turned away ready to walk but turned right back around as I had an inner battle within myself.

"You know what Camila? I-I can't even believe you right now." I shook my head in disbelief as I felt irritation rise up,

"Me?" She scoffed and I nodded quickly looking her up and down.

"Yes you! You didn't tell me about Marina for fucking years and you tell me to tell Keana! Look how fucked up she was! This. This situation is so damn different compared to you and her." I pointed out with a certain edge to my voice as my blood started pumping a lot quicker.

"How?! Don't make the same mistake I did!" She exclaimed and I shook my head frowning deeply.

"How? How! Because goddamn it! Vanessa has two parents who love her and truly loves and cares for her. Austin fucking chose to not be there he didn't even love her the second she was brought up in a conversation or when she was born. Justin was Ari's friend they were close and he agreed to help her out because that shitbag who tried to be him was nothing and was gonna do absolutely nothing." I started to rant as I pointed angrily at the school building.

"Me? You knew I would drop and leave every fucking thing just to be there for you and our baby. You knew I wouldn't let you go through that alone you knew I'd take care of you and not take my own path." I hissed feeling my neck vein start to show as I felt tears coat my eyes.