My family

At different points in life, people walk  into our lives and at some certain points too they walk away, but family is always there come rain come shine. We can choose our friends, but no body has the power to choose the family to be born into. Nothing is as lovely as family, even at the point of death, the only thing that comes to the mind of everyone is family. 

If my family were a fruit, we  would be an orange, a circle of sections, held together but separable and each segment distinct.

We are a large family six kid , four girl and two boys and my mother and my step father all my older sister moved out and well I have my own room now so that a plus until the room need cleaning .

I love my mother for 7 year she raised 5 kid on the own and she teach us all how to cook and we helped out cleaning  .I happy my mother teach me how to share and that she gave me manner with  this I have I had real human life skill because she a amazing .

Only wish my real dad was a dad  he biological my father but hr a waste of space so I don't care .

.....,...........................................,.......
Well thanks again if you want me to write about anything smashing the comment in please