Chapter 17: The Metal Dragon Realm

Start from the beginning

For the past days, I trained with Yamamoto. Not only that but Gokudera started trusting me! And....Hibari started stalking me.

I always feel a chill going down my spine if his near me. He wants to fight me...badly.

'No! Don't fight me! Not until I can beat you, if I can anyway...' I thought.

Now, I'm teaching Tsuna and Yamamoto in math. Reborn says that I'll teach and here I am, teaching math, my favorite subject.

It seems they're hard up in problem solving especially if it's in words. Gokudera wants to help and I know, the both of them won't understand it.

Gokudera is more intelligent than me of course. Besides, Reborn said to maman that I'm also tutoring Tsuna and that's the reason why she's letting me stay here.

And now, I'm teaching Algebra.

#1. (3x+4)(2x+1)

The both of them don't get it.

"here, you need to multiply 3x and 2x first. It is called FOIL method. After that you multiply-"

I went to a different realm again. I landed in a place with trees...wait a minute, this the place in my dream!

Is this a dream? Did I fell asleep while teaching Tsuna and Yamamoto? That can't be right.

"GGGGRRRROOOOAAARRR!!!"

Ahhh! It's so loud!

"welcome, Leggendia to my realm. The realm of the metal dragon. You must clear my trial and then you can get out of here and I'll tell you more about us" a male voice said, it's the dragon but it doesn't show itself.

"you must survive for 20 days in this realm. If you don't and you died,that is your end, goodbye"

Huh? What? Survive? For 20 days? Now?

I reacted fast and I quickly looked for a place to stay. This place has trees, a lake, there are mountains and that's all.

I went to the forest, I marked my tracks of course, I'm not that stupid. I found a nice spot. It's near the lake. The place has berries that are edible and it has edible mushrooms too.

Watching hunger games, I looked for a big, sturdy tree with a big sturdy branch. I found one and it's here infront of me. That's why this is a nice place. Now, look for vines, if there are.

I got a sharp rock. Wherever I go, I mark the trees with an X. I never found one. I encountered squirrels, birds, insects and that's all. No dangerous animals.

It was getting dark and I ate berries for dinner. I slept in the cold hard ground.

The next day came. My goal, look for vines. I found some and it's thin ones. I tried making a small triangle tent. It took me the whole day but it was worth it.

Third day, goal, look for vines again and search for big leaves. No vines but I found a banana tree and I got it's banana's. It was ripe. I didn't get it's leaves yet because I don't have vines.

Fourth day, explored the place. I found this very big tree. It was an old one. It lived for more than thousands of years.

Before getting it's vines, I thanked the lord and I talked to the tree.

"oh big tree, I'll be getting your vines for I need them to survive. So please let me get your big, sturdy and thick vines" I said and touched the tree.

I believe that the trees have spirits and hey, I'm a nature lover but I need this to survive. So, I talk to the plants and trees before getting it's leaves, vines or wood.

I got it's vines. It's thick alright. Now, got to go back and make a better shelter!

KHR WORLD

Tsuna's POV

"here, you need to multiply 3x and 2x first. It is called FOIL method. After that you multiply-" and poof! Jewel was gone.

"eeehhh!! Jewel suddenly-"

Reborn landed on my head and I fell to the ground.

"Dame-Tsuna, Jewel was just summoned by the creators" Reborn explained.

"so she's training?" I asked.

"yes, and you guys should prepare for her arrival and be ready"

"when will she come back?"

"depends. It can be a minute or more or even never"

"Huh? What do you mean by that?"

And Reborn srarted explaining.