17 year old girl's problems...

~Callie's POV~

"Tony! I miss you guys... Come home soon," I sigh. "call me back?" I fell backwards on to my bed, hanging the phone up. Maybe Hime-Time will answer, I smiled as I dialed the number. "hey, sorry I can't get to the phone right now. Leave a message and I'll call you back asap." Beep. "Fucking A. No one is answering. Hime, I need someone." I sigh again. "Sorry, you're probably on stage now... Call me or text me." I hang up, holding the phone in my hands, I look out the window. It was dark and gloomy... The pure explanation off how I feel my life is. All because of mom and William, good for nothing step dad... I got up. "Don't think about it." I muttered to myself. I started walking downstairs and my mind wondered.

~Flashback~

  "Cal!?" I heard my brother yell out. I just stayed in my hiding spot crying to myself. He finally found me, and hugged me tightly. I just cried into him, he tried to soothe me. We heard mom and him arguing again. "She's only five years old William! You don't need to lay a hand on either her nor Tony!" we heard a thud and mom wasn't talking anymore.....

~~~~

  I shook my head and I found myself in the kitchen. Guess I'm hungry. I haven't eaten since yesterday? I think. I dunno. I should eat more, Tony won't be happy if when they got home and I was a stick... Or would he? I shake the thought away, and open the fridge. Moving some stuff around I found a bottle of Jack Daniels with a sticky note from mike. 'I figured you'll need something instead of going to.. Anyway love ya-Mike' I smiled to myself, then grabbed my phone and texted Mike.
Me: Thanks boothang(; I got your little present.
 I grabbed it and grabbed some left over Taco Bell burritos and sat on the couch. Next thing I knew I was waking up to my phone beeping alerting me I had missed calls and texts.

~Feedback is much appreciated c: