~Chapter 12~

It's been two days since Callie and Dom have been at the hospital awaiting the arrival of their baby. I haven't heard from either of them but I know they are doing the best they can, given neither of them could stay out of someone else's pants. I want to be there for her knowing she's scared but Harry and I have agreed that they must handle this on their own. They got themselves where they are and they need to do what's best for them. Harry is on the phone with Dom since that's the only way I won't be forced to go to the hospital and see them.

"He says she's hanging in there but they are discussing doing a C-section. She's not progressing fast enough and it's been almost three days. He's scared for her but he knows what he has to do."

"What is that?"

"He didn't say but I do know that he'll make the right choice." He says as we get into the car heading to the only tattoo parlor Harry goes to.

"Why do we have to go so far away?" I whine

"I won't let anyone else tattoo me. The guy we're going to see is top at this and believe me you see some of his best work on me. The other guy that works with him specializes in pregnant ladies, he's fantastic at what he does and he'll do yours."

"Providing this place is clean, I can't risk it not being clean."

"If it wasn't clean do you think I would still go there?"

"I guess not, I'm just nervous."

"I know you are and that's something we're going to have to work on."

We are silent for a bit until I can't deal with it anymore, turning the radio on we sing along to the songs that are on. It's nice to unwind but I'm not sure I'm ready for this tattoo. I want it I'm just not sure I know what I'm about to get myself into. My eyes drag up Harrys' heavily tattooed arm and I think about where it all started. What tattoo did he start with then what happened that he continued to cover his upper half?

"What are you thinking about?"

"You and this tattoo."

"What about me?" He asks knowing about the tattoo.

"I'm just taking all of you in."

"Is there anything about me you don't like?"

"The obvious thing being how easy it seemed for you to cheat on me." I said as he turned down the radio.

"I will never stop being sorry for that. I just hope that you can accept me the way I am."

"I love the way you are. Axel tried to get me to sleep with him."

"That's another reason we fought. He told me about it and I knew better then to ask you about it. He said he was prepared for you to give in."

"He sure was and when he asked me I was taken back by it. I hadn't thought he would ever think it would be ok. That's when I reminded him of me being pregnant and it would be wrong of me to sleep with him."

"He also told me he thought you were into him."

"Not a chance. He's good looking but he's not you."

"What does that mean?"

"He will never measure up to being you. You are perfect for me in every way even down to your flaws."

"So, it has nothing to do with the tattoos?"

"It does but only to a degree, I'm captivated by yours and your eyes. He on the other hand has a lot less going for him, other than he works out with you."

Forced to be Mrs. Stylesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें