hanging with the boys

Today is the day before i start school at my new school. The boys decided that they wanted to take me shopping for school clothes and supplies. I walk out of my room and out to the car. We drive for an hour to get to the closest Walmart. We walk into Walmart together and go straight to the girls clothing. I pick out 30 pairs of pants, 40 shirts, 15 skirts, 50 tank tops, 10 dresses, and 20 pairs of shoes. Once we get all the clothes we go and pick out my new backpack and school supplies. When all my new stuff was hung up it came to a total of 1,000 dollars. I look at the boys "thanks for all the new stuff guys" I say as we are walking back out to the car. After we get everything packed into the back of the car we go to Applebee's and eat lunch. After lunch we go home and watch movies till 10pm then mom calls " guys time for bed you all have school tomorrow" we all go to our rooms and get ready for bed.

A/n
I know it is short and it has been a while since I have wrote anything but I have had major writors block and I have been going through a lot of tramatising stuff I lost my twins at 7 months pregnant and my grandma has been in and out of the hospital I hope u all understand I will wrote another chapter as soon as possible but I am also typing everything out on my phone so it is kinda hard.