i love it love it love it love it too

( chapter twelve )

jaejaehyun°

hey nana , its me jaehyun . I just know about the trip and I couldn't attend it though because of the business that I mention that day . can you inform it to the teacher for me , I would be glad if you help me . thank you .

nananana°

oh hey jae , ahh sure :)

jaejaehyun°

I'm sorry by the way last time . I hope you'll forgive me because I couldn't be with you all time after this .

nananana°

um its okay . but why

jaejaehyun°

my mother said that my girlfriend don't wants to see you're with me and she hates it when you're with me . sigh

nananana°

ahh i see . but you're the one always with me not me :p

she waited for his reply but he didn't replied for minutes .

nananana°

um I didn't meant to say that . btw see you soon in school when you're back . just see each other but not to interact right. thats what you want . I hope you'll enjoy your business trip .

jaejaehyun°

its not what I want but my mother is the one who wants it . I'm really sorry

sigh . he apologized again . how many time I have to tell you , he is just so stubborn . it isn't even his fault . it make me felt bad to talk like that to him but he just didn't get it . thing became more complicated these days
I really think I've been the third person in jaehyun's relationship. its bad .

" dude you've finish packing ? " rosy asked me . I looked up from my phone and shooked my head . " then ? " she added .

" I was going to pack it . I just want to check my mother message , the list of thing . you know " I exclaimed .

" ohh i thought you're chatting with someone " she said . " nope " I lied .

" okay im packing now , master " I said. rosy then slightly chuckles and helped me .

" yah do you really need this float . just bring one is enough . you don't need for that hands too " rosy nag .

" its a 'need' listing when we're going to the beach " I replied .

" yea I forgot , you didn't know how to swim Ahhahahahaha " she laughed .

-,- " yea yea whatever . you're already old everything you've forgotten . even you forgot that you have a boyfriend " I mutters then rolled my eyes .

" wait . how did you know .." She exclaimed.

" do you think your best friend wouldn't know it ? we've promised before to not keep secrets . how dare you women.. " i exclaimed .

" ohmygod did ten tell you about it " she suspended .

I then looked at her and smiled " EXPOSED HAHAAHAH" I said then laughed .

she froze there begin disbelief .
" HOW DARE YOU TRICK ME!!!" she screamed . from that moment i realized that my life has been doomed.

I wake up from my position and ran away when she wanted to hit me . I went outside from our apartment and take a walk at the river nearby . luckily she didn't follow me fuh .

I sat at the tobokki stall until late night eating it . I like eating tho so why not . when it already 12 am I know that usually rosy already went to sleep a hour ago so i decided to went back to my home.

I walk lazily cause I am tired of walking . there's still many people strolling around the river tho . maybe because it is so pretty at night .

" uh oh my god " without noticing i saw a man jogging towards me and bumped into me . I fell down above the person . he was shocked and his big round eyes is shining .

we made a eye contact for a couple of minutes . but then u hurrily wake up from the position and fix my cloths .

my heart beat so fast when I saw his full face . his hair is fixed so well and while wearing a hoodie he looked so handsome . at the same time he looked cute cause he is just the same height as me .

I bowed at him many times and apologized at him cause I didn't see him and he didn't see me too .

he was busy hearing his music and jogging until he didn't even see me .
" its okay " he exclaimed in English.

im . omfg that's so cute . I internally fangirl when he exclaimed that .

" you seems familiar , are you living here ? " he asked again .

" huh ? " I gapsed . " oh sorry I forgot that im in korea " he added .

" no its okay , yea i stay near here " I replied . " oh nice to meet you , im mark lee and I stayed there " he said while pointing at an apartment then was offering a hand .

" ah mark lee , I'm song nana . I live beside your's apartment haha " I said then shake his hand .

" btw im sorry i bumped into you . see you again soon " I said then went away . 

I walk away fastly so I would ran from that situation . it was so awkward to bump into boys these days . it would change me somehow . idk nah let's forget about this .

I arrived home and went straight at my room . rosy already sleeping tho so I'm freeeeeee-

but then I realized I haven't finish packing and tomorrow noon we'll be heading to the destination . aigoo I regret everything I had done and I just wanna sleep but its okay ill take some coffee .

I went outside and made my hot americano . one of my favourite coffee beside of greentea . that's tea lmao . but then my phone vibrates .

ten send me a message tho .

guccitenten°

girl

nananana°

yes boy

guccitenten°

I'll be sitting with ma girlfriend tomorrow . so you'll sit with taeyong or that dude jeffry okay

nananana°

okay but who's jeffry

guccitenten°

its jaehyun . everyone call him that but idfk why you the only one call him with his real name .

nananana°

oh idk that he has another name

guccitenten°

he use it for . idk maybe work ? nah idc tho . maybe you're someone special toward him ..

nananana°

dude stop teasing me . we're just best friends . just like me and taeyong .

guccitenten°

but taeyong likes you and you like him ryte mmm u don't need to lie . he's single now btw

nananana°

-,- bye

guccitenten°

you don't need to be shyshyshy girl . just admit it

read on 01:22 am

I went back to my room and packed my things . suddenly I saw my sweather which kinda reminds me of mark . its the same brand . supreme 😏

idk why but from the start I see his eyes . I think that he is cute . idk maybe I had a crush on him already . :p unloyalties

to be continued .

markmarkmarkmarkmarkmarkmarkmark . nana need to calm herself from liking all men's . but I like all nct mem too so its okay kekekekkeke 😏