🌑&🔮

Phils POV

I've been lost in deep thoughts about Dan, school, and what I should have for dinner for the past hour. Should I text him? Will he text me? Are the main questions that I've been ever so deeply thinking about, but before I could desperately come up with my own answer my phone buzzed with a new message. I don't have a social life whatsoever so this was a very rare occurrence, unless it's Dan then that would make more sense since we did exchange numbers obviously (OMG my phone almost auto corrected  "numbers" to nudes lol. Phone, that will be saved for a different chapter ;) )  

Dan🌑: Hi I'm bored 👻

 Phil🔮:Hello bored, I'm the Amazing Phil 

 Dan🌑:Did you just dad joke me?

Dan🌑: Summer of 2001; Joe meets Patrick and he's like "Yo, I know about music." and Patrick's like "Yo, I know more about music" "That's impossible. Do you wanna start a band?" And Patrick's like "...Yeah... That's cool." And then he's like "Yo, this is a book store, it's not a music store!"...READ MORE

Phil🔮:  OMFG, DID U JUST COPY AND PASTE DRUNK HISTORY OF FALLOUT BOY?!

Dan🌑: I told you, I was bored

Phil🔮: wait you were?

Dan🌑: yeah I was, but now I'm talking to you😀

I cant help but warmly smile at dans message. I also can't shake the feeling of happiness when I I read Dans response. The feeling of curing dans Boredom makes me feel like I'm on top of the world, even if that sounded a bit cliche it is true. That smiley emoji didn't help whatsoever.

Dans POV

Shit! did that sound to flirty? Thank god I didn't put the winky emoji. Does he think I'm a weirdo now? Will he still want to go out to coffe?! Were the thoughts rushing through my head. I slammed my phone against my desk, hoping i didn't just break my expensive phone and that Phil doesn't think im Flirting with him.(you know I don't think phily would mind...)

Dan was in the middle of playing out the different responses Phil could give him, when he got that much expected response. 

Phill🔮: no problem, I don't mind being a literal ray of sunshine😉

Dan was not okay.(that is definitely an unintentional MCR reference)  He was not okay for many reasons in this exact moment, Phil is being to fucking adorable, Phil is low key flirting, and  Dan feels like a literal Ray of sunshine is to accurate of a name for Phil. 

Dan🌑: OMG, I'm calling you a literal Ray of sunshine from now on.

Phil🔮: k, but only if I get to call you D-slice or Danny 

Dan🌑: call me anything but D-slice

Phil🔮: k, D-slice😊

Dan🌑: omg I hate youuuu 

Phil🔮: 😢

Phil🔮: jk but srsly I'm going to call you D-slice

Dan🌑 send photo: