chapter 1:My place?

Start from the beginning

" u-uh oh yeah I was told and explained everything about this classroom but..I was just a little surprised by a sudden action that's all"-you still had a light blush on your face and you we're still sitting on your seat,your one hand behind your head and other one on your table.

"Uh I see haha..by the way my name is Kayano,I hope we can be good friends!"-she smiled wide at me.

" uhm"-you nod in acknowledgement.

"U-um..h-hello"

You hear another voice. Judging by his\her looks,he\she seems like a girl but you saw him in pants soo...boy? He\she was about your height.
"Oh..u-umm hello.."you smiled awkwardly but still politely.
" you areee"-"O-OH!y-yeah I'm sorry,my name is Nagisa"

You giggled a bit at his\hers clumsiness with words.
You decided to except him as a boy cause it would be more logical.
You then see a quite tall boy with red hair you saw before. His hand was at the blue haired girl\boy's shoulder.

"You guys are taking long,let's go eat"

He still had that bored face,and annoying look too.
You had a bad feeling about him.And he seemed like one of those 'cool' boys who always pic up on girls.

"Oh come on Karma!Don't be so rude!Introduce yourself to (y-n)."

He left out a sight.

I looked at him with my (colour) eyes.
"Karma..."- I mumbled but it looks like they heard me.All three of them turn their eyes on me confused.At that my face turns bright red and I stood up quickly.
" u-uh It was nice meeting you all!
I'm gonna go eat my lunch now,BYE!"
You ran out of the classroom feeling your face becoming hoter.What got into me!?And running out like that too!They probably think I'm a weirdo now.And that's the least thing I want!

I was breathing heavy out of running,finally I decided to eat.I opened my bento and I dig in.

I hope that they just forget about what happened.
After all..I need to act all nice and friendly as much as I don't want to.I knew what I came her for anyways...
*Sight...*