Interview

Hey everybody, it's Madi. I'm here with Kagamine Len and Rin and will be asking them a few questions.

Rin: *Throws a peace sign with a smirk* Of course all of you are dying to know what I've got to say.

Len: *Sighs at his twin's introduction and smiles* Hello, I'm glad to be here.

Rin: No one cares how you feel about attending, Len. They only care about me! *Straightens her bow and flips hair*

Len: *Mumbles* Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Rin: WHAT?

Len: N-nothing, sis! I-I said n-nothing at all!

Madi: *Clears throat* Well, thank you for coming, Len and Rin. Today, I will be giving you scenarios. You will answer your response to whatever situation you may be hypothetically placed in.

Rin: Okay, I'm ready!

Len: Let's do it.

Madi: A criminal breaks into your house in the dead of night. What is your reaction?

Rin: I'd chunk a ton of oran -wait, not my precious oranges- a load of bananas at it and run it over with my steamroller!

Len: *Covers his mouth* You threw my bananas at the bad guy?!

Rin: They're fine, it's not like it ate them.

Len: But they touched something bad. My babies turned into BADnanas because of you!

Rin: It doesn't matter anyway, the fruit was mashed underneath my steamroller.

Len: You do understand that you're in your home, right?

Rin: You know what? Who cares?! I'll wreck the whole house and my fans will give me another one!

Len: *Shudders* I... I like my bedroom.

Madi: *Finishes writing Rin's answer* Len?

Len: Hm? *Pauses to think* Oh! Right, I haven't answered. I think the first thing I would do is try not to scream or cry, hide, and call 911.

Rin: No matter how hard he tried, he still cried.

Len: How do you know, exactly?

Rin: I was there!

Len: Where were you?

Rin: On the ceiling eating orange flavored doritos, taking selfies.

Len: Ceiling? Selfies? Burglar?

Rin: You called 911, didn't you? Might as well act adorably terrified and tweet it.

Len: You wouldn't be terrified in that situation!

Rin: Shhhhh! The fanatics don't know that. You would, you're easily scared, delicate, and such a child.

Madi: *Mumbles to myself* That's why Len is smol bean.

Rin: Huh?! Why is HE smol bean?!

Madi: *Scribbles and clicks pen* Next setting! You're enjoying your day out and a crazy, obsessive fanclub runs into you.

Rin: I'd gladly take pictures with them and post it! Wait, should I go with winky face, peace signs, or silly face?

Len: How about the PMS face you use around me every fifteen minutes?

Rin: *Glares evilly* What. Did. You. Say?

Len: There we go! That one!

Rin: *Stands up and balls her fist, ready to strike Len* How about I give you a BROKEN face?

Len: *Squeals and hides under his chair*

Madi: *Attempts to break unwanted tension* Rin, would you let those fans hug you tightly?

Rin: *Sits down* Oh Lord, no. Don't touch me.

Len: *Slowly sits in his seat* I-I would give them hugs and answer any of their questions. Eventually I'd have to tell them I'm busy, though.

Rin: Yeah, busy carrying all of my Victoria Secret bags.

Len: *Whispers to Madi* The secret is that Rin stuffs her her merchandise with oranges so it looks like she has-

Rin: Len! It's rude to whisper in front of someone. If you have anything to say, SAY IT OUT LOUD.

Len: *Flinches*

Madi: Third and final scenario: You see your twin being bullied at school.

Rin: I'd run up to that guy and say, "Leave Len alone! The only person that has the right to pick on him is me! Got it?" Oh, everyone at school knows how dangerous I can be, so they'd take a hint.

Len: Aw, thanks! You tell him sis! ....... WAIT A SECOND!

Rin: Well, someone's got to critique you on how to act in front of and treat women, or else you'll never find a wife.

Len: Yeah, because I TOTALLY plan on marrying a selfish spawn of...

Rin: Hm?

Len: *Sighs once more* I'd try to calmly defuse the situation. If that doesn't work, tell Kiyoteru Sensei.

Madi: Well, I see that you may not always get along, but you two will always stand up and protect each other.

Rin: He might be a baby sometimes, but I'll toughen him up.

Len: And I'll continue slaving for her.... I guess...

I hope everyone enjoyed the interview with the twins. What Vocaloid would you want me to interview next? Well, that's all for me now. -MadilynNoir