Chapter 16: Family Intuition

Start from the beginning

"Well aren't you smart." he said.

"It's intuition, Joey, you and I both get it from our dad." I stated in to the receiver.

"Well, your boyfriends gang is an obstacle I need to get pass. Might as well take him out."

"And me as well, Joey, your own FUCKING SISTER! ARE YOU DUMB, YOU KNOW I COULD EASILY GET YOU KILLED BUT YOU STILL LOVE TO PLAY MOTHERFUCKING BIGSHOT!" I screamed, my eyes looked around the deserted street as my voice echoed.

"I would love to see you try Blake." he countered and I scoffed.

"Don't start something you won't be able to finish Joey, we're not kids anymore we can handle this like adults. And I'm pretty sure you don't want to hurt you new nieces or nephews." I said with a smirk. His silence made me feel triumph.

"Oh and by the way he isn't my fucking boyfriend!" I said through clenched teeth before slamming the phone on the hook. I smiled to myself and turned around to walk back to the house when I heard the honk of the horn making me freeze in mid step. I took deep breathes as I turned my head to see an angry Harry in the car, with one hand on the steering wheel. 

"Oh shit." I cursed before taking off running to the house. Trying to beat him there, I saw the house on the corner and I heard the car behind me. Quickly turning to the gate, I climbed the steps and threw open the door turning around and slamming it shut; I locked the door and quickly took off my boot and ran down the hallway hearing the faint sound of the car door slamming, I ran to the last door in the hallway which was a closet and climbed in. I took a deep breath through my nose and then exhaled out my mouth as I stepped backwards realizing it was a walk in closet, pushing through the first rack and then sitting down on the ground. I heard the sound of heavy footsteps upstairs and the sound of doors opening and closing,  then more stomping, the stomping became louder as did the slamming of doors. I closed my eyes when I heard the footsteps stop right in front of the closet, my breath stopped when the door opened and quietly pushed myself farther into the closet till I was touching the wall; Harry moved the clothes and huffed when he couldn't see me, the door closed and I heard his footsteps leave and then climb the steps. I quickly crawled from behind the closet to where the door and cracked it open, the hallway was dark now and I could barely see anything; taking a deep breath I quickly climbed out and closed the door behind me, I tip toed to the room I usually sleep but stopped when I heard footsteps from the second floor. I made haste and went to the door knob, twisting frantically trying to open it.

"C'mon!" I whispered scream to myself. But then I felt a presence behind me, his warm breath was felt on my neck as I removed my hand slowly from the cold metal. Swallowing hard, I craned my neck to see his silhouette behind my body.

"Let's have a talk Blake." his deep voice said. His voice was calm. Too calm, and I nodded slowly before my arm was grabbed and I was led upstairs to his room. I kept my gaze on my feet the whole time before being placed on the bed, I looked at the floor as I swallowed hard; Harry's hand came up and grabbed my chin roughly forcing me to look up at his dark green eyes.

"You can either tell me who you called or you can get punished in the room." he threaten and my eyes widen when he said the room. The one where I first started in when I was taken, I looked at him before running my tongue over my chapped  lips.

"I called Joey." I said. His hand dropped from my face before colliding with my cheek, I gasped and held my burning cheek as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU CALL HIM, WHEN I TOLD YOU. I MOTHERFUCKING TOLD YOU I DIDN'T TRUST HIM!! HUH?" he screamed at me. His veins appearing under his skin and face turning slightly red, I was lost in words; he never yelled at me so loudly before, I started to become scared.

"Not answering, ok that's fucking fine. We haven't been to the room in a very long time lets go pay a visit." he said reaching for me but I climbed back in the bed shaking my head frantically, he grabbed my leg sliding me down before grabbing hold of the sleeve of my jacket. I quickly slipped out of the jacket and got off the bed.

"Harry please, I only called for a certain reason!" I tried to reason with him but he didn't listen only threw the jacket down and stalk towards me. My eyes widen as I put my hands to protect myself and he grabbed them and pulled me towards the door, I pressed my feet into the floor before sitting down.

"HARRY!!!" I screamed out as he dragged me out the room down the hallway. I felt tears come to my eyes as I saw the room come into view.

"HE DID IT!!!" I screamed out and he stopped pulling me on the floor. I took deep breathes as he bent down to my level and looked at me with a hard expression.

"He did what" Harry questioned.

"The drive by, the bullets that were shot at us were silver the same ones I gave to Joey on Christmas. I found one on the floor." I stated and Harry let me go. My chin was grabbed again and I looked at Harry.

"You better be telling the fucking truth." he said with a harsh tone and I nodded my head.

"I promise you, please get off of me. I don't want you to hurt me because if you hurt me you could kill the twins as well." I said whispering the last part. My words made Harry's hand disappear, and I looked at him to see him standing up again; I stood up and went to his room climbing in bed, I leaned my back against the head board and watched as Harry went to his dresser and pulled out a white shirt, tossing it to me.  I grabbed it and took of my clothes before slipping it on, and laying down on the bed; staring up at the ceiling, the bed shifted and Harry laid down next to me. My hand was laying on my stomach and Harry turned on his side face me before slowly putting his hand under mine so he could feel my belly. I looked at him and he came up more staring at my brown orbs before leaning in, I met him half way and our lips moved against each other in sync. My hand went up to his face while his body climbed over me and in between my legs. His lips moved down to my neck sucking on it and I let out a soft moan, his head lowered until he was mid stomach and he lifted the shirt that was covering my torso to under my breast; he placed a kiss on my stomach before going lower.

Hey guys!!
Crazy chapter,  I don't think I did good on writing this but next chapter DIRTY!!!

so be warned and also I'm thinking of a new book that I know will actually work out. Its a werewolf fanfic kinda based on Teen Wolf and Idk how to put it on because im a harry girl.

But anyway...

Please:

Vote :)

Follow!!
Comment <3

P.S. I REACHED 100 FOLLOWERS!!!

Bye guys :)