Skating || Crush x Reader (Holiday Special)

A/N: Yo, you're probably wondering, bro, it's past Christmas, WHAT THE HELL.

Let me explain. So, IT'S STILL THE FUCKING HOLIDAY SEASON, SO CHILL. I know I haven't updated. Gawd. ;c Please don't tell me to update, even my friends know I have a hectic schedule. Anyways, here's your ice skating chapter.

Warning: Includes mild sexual themes.

Also, this is brought to you by my obsession with Yuri Plisetsky from Y!!!OI

__________________________________

Your POV

Today was fairly cold, and of course it was January, so it wasn't really a surprise. I bundled up inside of my sweater, and decided to go outside for a change, instead of being cooped up, reading wattpad and watching anime. (I KNOW YOU GUYS DO SO, DON'T LIE TO ME)

I felt a vibration (sTOP) in my pocket, obviously my (insert mobile device that you use). I opened it to reveal a message from C/N.

"Hey!!! There's a new ice rink opened, wanna go?"

IS THIS A DATE LIFHALSHFIUYHDOAHD

Nah. It's probably a friendly meetup, as usual. They'll probably bring a couple of their friends with them, and we can all skate together.

Small, teeny-tiny problem. I can't skate well. (Too bad if you can ice skate, this is way too cheesy for my liking.) I can't skate well even if the world depended on it.

Anyways, I replied quickly, since I'm reliable, and not some cheap person.

"Yeah sure, I have nothing to do anyway."

I shoved my (device) back into my pocket, and breathed out, watching little smoke-like puffs come out of my nose and mouth. I smiled, knowing I could see them today.

I decided to grab my skates early, since we would be meeting soon. I stopped by the area where you would rent your skates, and talked to the man there. He looked about my age, and clearly wanted something from me, other than skates.

"Hello. What can I get your for today?" He was obviously eyeing me up and down like eye candy, like I was just some show to him. (If you're a guy, he's obviously gay.) "I need (shoe size) skates, please." He grabbed the size, and I slipped one on to try them out, and they fit. "Now, that'll be 10$ hot stuff." "Excuse me?" "10$, including the blowjob." I stared at him in disbelief.

He neared me, as I started to inch away.

"Excuse me sir, I think you're scaring my bf/gf." I turned around to see C/N themself. "Well, I think that they're fine. They should find someone like me, instead of someone like you." "Excuse me? Who do you think you are?" C/N had pushed the man back into his little shop by now, and they were arguing. The last thing I heard was, "Never near them again, asshole."

C/N had left the shop, helping me put my other skate on. "Thanks for that, by the way." "No problem, guys like that shouldn't treat you that way." I smiled warmly at them, and blushed a little, trying to cover it.

"Now let's skate, shall we?" C/N took my hand and led me onto the rink. He grabbed my armss with ease, gliding. I wobbled a little bit, panicked. They took me by the hands and led me around the rink until I lost my balance and fell over.

I got up, only having a bruise on my knee. Thankfully, C/N stayed by my side the entire time. They helped me up, and continued skating happily. This was way more fun than expected.

"Hey C/N, why aren't some of your friends here? I thought you would have brought them." C/N looked at me. "Well, I find it easier being just with you than a group of people." I smiled at him, and we twirled as we laughed and enjoyed the time together that we had.

Eventually, we realized we had been on the rink far too long, took our skates off, and handed them back to the shopkeeper, who was obviously different from the perverted guy we met earlier.

We walked into (insert favorite coffee shop) and ordered some hot chocolates. It was nice spending time with C/N now, especially on a day like this.

We drank the rest of our chocolate, and decided to walk back to my home before it got dark.

We had walked past the rink, and saw a heart traced in the middle of the rink. I chuckled at the rink and the heart in the middle. C/N had looked at me, smiling. It seemed like this was some kind of cheesy cliche movie, but, I knew it wasn't going to be a happy ending.

We walked to my porch/front door, and we were right about to wave goodbye. C/N stopped for a moment, then gave me a letter. It was kind of frosted over, seemingly had snowflakes on it. I opened it, realizing C/N was gone.

The letter had read:

"Dear Y/N,

I didn't know how to put this into words, so I invited you to skate with me. There's a reason behind the heart in the middle of the rink, and it's because of you. I had a person trace that just for you. I get it if you won't accept me, but it was worth a shot. Anyways, here you go.

With love, C/N"

I opened the little patch in the envelope, and found a chain necklace with a skate on it. I smiled warmly.

I had re-read the letter in complete shock, but then got a text from C/N.

"I'm gonna guess it's a no...?"

I called them.

"It's not a yes. It's a OF COURSE I WILL."

We chatted on the phone for the longest time until I had enough drowsiness to fall asleep.

It was pretty cute. Skating isn't to bad, after all.

-------------

Hello. I NEED REQUESTS IN ORDER TO CONTINUE THIS BOOK!

We're almost at 20k reads, and I'm in complete shock. I never knew that this story would get so many reads....thank you so much!

Sorry for not updating. ;c

I'm sucky.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to leave a vote in order to tell me that I'm doing well.

Tell me what you would like in ideas, or what you would recommend me do.

I'm going through an editing process, so I will be editing all of my mistakes, like my Macaron chapter. Apparently I spelled it wrong. So, yeah.

Love you guys!

Peace!

~Reni