Twenty Two --

I AM UPDATING DONT HATE ME

***
unedited

"Hey, I'm gonna go into Forever 21." I said to Blake and the guys, them nodding before continuing to walk to the food court.

We were currently in the closest mall, getting new clothes for the first event that we had tomorrow.

As I picked up a body suit (LOOK AT BABY ARIELS CLOTHING HAUL VIDEO), "Man, would I love to see you in just that."

I heard a voice speak from behind me. Jumping, I turned around to dace Blake. I slapped his chest, "you scared me!" He simply laughed. "Why are you here anyway?"

"Well, I can't let you walk around this mall by yourself, all the guys staring at you, bow can it?" He smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling his face in my neck.

Laughing, I pushed him off. "I am going to continue to shop."

"And I am going to continue to watch you be cute." He smirked back at me.

I clenched my jaw, "do you want me to hate you?"

"Baby, you could never hate me. Now continue with your shopping cutie." He winked. Winked. WINKED. WiNkEd. WINKEDSKJSDJSKJSJSSK.

A whine fell from my lips, "Blakeeeeeee!"

I knew I had made a mistake as soon as that left my mouth. "Nuh uh, save that for later baby girl."

Who even am I dating?

***

"She can't be that good."

"Trust me, she's good."

"I can beat her."

"You can't. I thought the same thing."

"I CAN!"

"You're gonna embarrass yourself Weston."

"No, because I am going to win."

"Can you two please shut up?" I interrupted Blake and Weston's conversation about playing me in NBA 2k17.

"Okay, I will win." Weston bragged, "I'm the best."

I shrugged, "If you insist."

***

"HOW WHAT I- YOU- ME- TOU CHEATED!" Weston screamed in his girly voice, jumping up from the couch that we had in the bus.

I shook my head 'no', "I promise you that I didn't cheat."

He followed me as I started walking through the bust, towards the bunks. "You had to of cheated!"

I climbed up onto my bunk which was on the top, right across from Blake. "2k?" I nodded. "Weston, I told you she would beat you."

Weston's head popped up between ours. "I refuse to believe that. No one beats me at 2k!"

"What are we talking about?" Nathan comes into the bunk area.

"How Ariel beat Weston in 2k."

"SHE DID NOT WIN SHE CHEATED!"

"She won."

"Weston, give up." Nathan chuckled, pulling out his laptop as he got in his bunk.

Weston mumbled a couple of incoherent words before getting in the very bottom bunk and putting his earbuds in.

I pulled out my phone, scrolling through Musical.ly. Some how, when I looked up Blake was in my bunk. "How'd you do that?"

He chuckled deeply, closing the curtain to my bunk. "What are you-"

"Shhh." He shushed me, "They all have their earbuds in."

Smirking, he hovered over me. His hands turned my phone off and pushed it to the side, resting himself on his elbows beside my head. "Blake what are you doing?"

"Babygirl, I've been stressed lately, can you help me out maybe?" He bit his lip, leaning down and giving me a long and passionate kiss.

Pulling back, "But they-"

"-have their earbuds in." He continued to kiss me, licking my bottom lip for entrance.

I opened my mouth, his tongue slipping into my mouth making a quiet moan fall from my lips. His lips trailed down my jaw and eventually my neck.

Once he hit my sweet spot, an unintentional moan left my lips. "That's right babygirl, moan for me." His words sent shivers down my spine, making me moan once again.

Just as his fingertips were trailing up my shirt, the curtain was yanked back and behind it revealed Weston and Nathan. "NO SEX WHILE WE ARE ON THE BUS!"

My face went red with embarrassment as Blake jumped from the bunk, chasing after Weston, "I'm going to kill you! I almost got laid!"

My hands covered my face as I shook my head, embarrassed at myself. "I literally take one earbud out and I hear-"

"-I DON'T NEED TO HEAR THAT!" He laughed loudly at me, bending over his knees.

This just added to my embarrassment. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die. Arms wrapped around me, making me remove my hands from my face. Blake stood there, small beads of sweat on his forehead from chasing Weston across the parking lot.

He crawled back into my bunk with me, spooning me. I've always hates that word. Honestly, like it just sounds gross. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling my closer.

"You know, despite the teasing from them, hearing you moan my name if really hot." My face was in flames again. "Don't be embarrassed baby."

His breath fanned my neck, a small kiss planted at the base of my neck. "Blake?"

"Yes baby?" He rested his head on my shoulder, his eyes raised.

I gave him a small smile, "I love you. A lot."

"I love you more baby." He pecked my lips once more before cuddling up with me again.

Man, I'm lucky.

***

THE EVENT WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER LASMSNDJKKSJSDJDJSNSJSNZNSN

PLZ VOTE BBYS

lots of loveeeeeeeee :)