Secret

*Mika's pov*

(idk how many weeks later but it was a lot)

"Gm asshole" I texted him, but he didn't reply...hmm, he's probably still sleeping, that lazy ass.

It quickly became afternoon for me and Bobby still hasn't texted me back, suspicious. So I text his best friend,"I HAVE A PROBLEM". And unlike bobby he answers,"make it quick im busy" So i tell him about my problem and he says,"Bobby has been really stressed lately and I haven't talked to him for a while" smh what a best friend "but im sure he will be back to normal in no time, if not i'll talk to him" so i responded," okay, lmk asap if he is doing alright, ok?" "yeah sure" he replied.

Ok, it's been the longest week of my life. I haven't talked to bobby since the day he became "stressed". I'm really worried. And our 2 month anniversary is coming up...will he remember or will it just be another lonely day without him talking to me?

Hanbin has been texting me lately and keeping me updated with bobby since he wont text me himself. He said that his manager took away bobby's phone, which makes sense, and that he's fine. Hanbin was always working on something for the group so I only talked to him when he texted me first or I was having an anxiety attack because I was without bobby, and Hanbin made me calm.

A few days after Hanbin had contacted me I got this strange text it said,"Mika" so I replied like the friendly person I am (sarcasm lol) "wat"

"I love you ~unknown"

"ok, who dis?"

"unknown"

"um duh, but I would like to know who this is"

"I can't tell you who this is because you don't love me back, you love bobby"

"well yes I do love bobby. who tf is this?"

"idk"

"well you can't "love" me unless you know me so basics...what color are my eyes?"

"They are blue but they change depending on your mood, so im guessing they are a grey/green rn, you have anxiety attack every once in awhile, your fav color is purple, your fav number is 14, and you like netflix more than you like people. So, you don't have to ask me all of your test questions."

"woah", was all I could say. I don't even think Bobby knows all of that. Who is this????

"oh i gtg"

"Wait, I wanna know who this is"

"Sorry you will never know"

I had so many emotions in my head at once I was surprised that this person knew all of those facts, I was scared cause I didn't know who it was, and I was irritated cause I didn't know who it was. Here comes detective Mika.

*que detective music*

I immediately text my best friend and she asked all of the korean idol she knew (she fricken knows a lot of them wtf) and about 8/10 them said it sounded like something Hanbin would do. So I do what any other person would do and I texted Hanbin.

"BEEEAANN"

"yea whats up?"

"Watchya doin"

"nothin much, just writing songs. I don't need to ask you what you're doing cause you are probs multi-tasking aka. watching netflix with your ipad and texting me with your phone, cause you like netflix more than you like people."

"AHA I got you"

"psh whaaaa"

"You said you love me"

"bobby would kill me"

"yeah, he would"

"im so sorry i will ttyl, ily"

"stop saying that, you don't mean it"

"but i do"

*Dun dUn DUUUNNnNN*