15

Maranda| Tootie😈

"Where the hoes?" Cdai long ass asked coming over to Roy and us

We all shrugged"Being hoes duh." I told him looking up from my phone.

"Where the hell you been at?" He asked looking at me crazy.

"Cook county my nigga." I smiled patting his shoulder. "They caught up with me and my record."

He started laughing"You a whole felony now."

"I been one since 13." I waved him off"You also wanna see some?" I asked him smiling

"If it's pussy, Ion needa see it. I get it regardless." He patted my head

"What?" Ely asked before he started laughing.

I smiled and lifted my sweat pants leg up showing him my house arrest monitor"I can't come out this bitch like that. So don't try me." I told him smiling.

He started dying laughing"Bitch what you get locked up for?" He was just dying laughing.

I sucked my teeth"Joy riding, Possession of Weed, 5 counts of possession of fire arms and assault and battery on the officer." I told him smiling then got serious"I gotta stay on this bullshit for almost 6 months." I told him.

Tay fell out on the ground and Ely and Roy started running in circles. Cdai ran in the middle of the street and did a back flip almost getting hit"HIT ME BITCH! SO I CAN GET RICH!" He yelled once he got up and walked back over to us

"Why you so close to the gate?" Tay asked dying laughing

I mugged him"I  move one more step, This bitch gone start blinking and blue lights gone be out here blinking." I said and they started laughing again.

"God is good yes he is!" Cdai was just praising. .

I grabbed the long bitch and put him in a headlock"Stop playing with my life bitch. I'm still that OG that's running shit out here big bra." I told him

"UHUH TOOTIE! LET MY BROTHER GO!" Edai yelled getting out the car with Dot and Bandz.

I looked at Cdai then him then back at Cdai then back at him"Get yo fat ass out my face before I use you to butter up my pans and cook some eggs and bacon bitch." I bucked at him letting Cdai go"Then Imma use this skinny bitch as the spatula." I pointed at Cdai long body ass.

They started rolling"Bro, Where your lil ass been?" Dot asked coming over to me and gave me a dap.

"Cook motherfucking county." I told him

"What your ass do?" Bandz asked laughing

"Possession of Marijuana, Joy riding, 5 counts of possession of fire arm and Assault and Battery on the officer." I told him.

"5 counts? Goaaw!" They all yelled laughing.

"Bitch, Your lil ass suppose to be in jail right now as we speak." Edai said

"Bitch I am in jail." I straight faced him

"How? You standing right here in my face." He made the same face as mines.

I lifted my sweat pants leg up and showed all them the house monitor.

"GOD IS GOOOOD!" Edai yelled and started running his fat ass up the street.

"Oh shit. EARTHQUAKEEEEE!" Ely yelled and we started falling on the ground.

"No wonder her ass was so close to the gate." Dot said laughing