200 Follower: Answers

This is the first time I have written on my computer. So if anything seems weird thats why. WattPad on the computer isn't the same as the phones.

Mercy: "Heroes Never Die!!"
Me: "I'm fine..."
Soldier: "Back in my day we would have already done this job!"
Me: "But Im working on it.... Anyway Im here to finish 200 and do 300 next heh..."

Redacted: "How do you deal with the pain in your heart when the one you love isn't yours? I've tried so much like alcohol, cigarettes, self harming but I just can't stop thinking about her. I'm crying myself to sleep everyday and staining my bed with blood."Me: "I cut.. I cry... I beat myself up over it... And I play self abusing games. Games that make me want to die from the severity.... Dark Souls. So I hope you are still here and living."

RevDavid13: "What part of the world do you live in."Me: "Well I live in the USA. Also known as Donald Land. Or United States of Trump."

LoganLabadie: "Do you need a hug?"Me: "Yes I always want a hug. Im very lonely and drive away people that love me."

Steelblazer: "Ever been in New York?"Me: "Ye. I went there when I went to Niagra Falls."

That_Saiyan_Anthony: "What is your favorite color?"Me: "Blue then Red. All because of the sadness and blood I've shed. Also cause its my beauty Sala the Salamence <3333333"

Reaper503 and Vossebende: "Hopefully you don't mind me asking this but how old are you?"Me: "Yeah I dont mind so yeah... I am 18 years old ladies feel free to message me with info ;) just kidding i really dont want people to message me with dating info on here. I wont deny you if you do so I am just not sure about stuff right now."