Chapter Seven

A/N: here's a little bonus! i kinda got tired since the semester is ending, and there have been a lot of problems going on, like i have stated in the other previous chapters. i'll just write about the character's day. i also don't have any images to use for this chapter. anyways, please enjoy, and leave a vote/comment if you can. thank you, and i love you guys!

   "Come here, Hana-chan~"

   Hana was your cat. She was a beautiful cat. Vertical black slits, layered on top of shimmering blue. Her fur was multicolored, with a pattern of a calico. It was also as soft as cotton and silk. Her paws were tiny, soft, and round, making you chuckle in awe. She was your go-to when you were feeling sad, if Airi wasn't available. Her purrs would keep you happy and laughing, and sometimes you would talk to her, and cuddle with her.

   Hana came over to you obediently. You stroked her slowly, as she purred. A grin spread across your face. 

   Your home was peaceful and quiet. You loved the silence, but sometimes on holidays, your neighbors would be drinking and partying at night. But that was okay though, since you went to work around that time. You loved the location you settled in, near a park, and also close to work, so if your car broke down, you would be able to walk for a good twenty minutes. 

   You were sitting on your bed, playing around with Hana, when your phone buzzed. You picked it up from your bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

[3:04PM] Airi: Are you doing anything today? 

[3:04PM] Y/N: Not really. Have any plans?

[3:04PM] Y/N: Yeah

[3:05PM] Airi: I was thinking about having lunch with you. 

[3:05PM] Airi: Are you okay with that?

[3:05PM] Y/N: Of course! I'll be at your house in 30 minutes?

[3:05PM] Airi: Sure! See you there!

~~~~~~~~~~

   You sighed and thought about Akutagawa. 

   'I wonder if he's with anyone. He always seems pretty lonely.' You mentally chuckled to yourself. You hated yourself for the millionth time. 

'God, why am I like this?'