Ch. One

Lexi Marie Lovet , is a twenty one year old beauty,with smooth brown skin. With curves for days. She lives with her roommate Dashawn. That may have jealousy problems when it comes to Lexie. So we'll this new guy August Alsina be a problem when it comes to Lexi.

Lexi

I groaned to the loud sound of my phone ringing. And by the song choice There was no debate that it was my roommate Dashawn.

"Hey Boo thang"Dashawn said smoothly in the phone.

"What do you want? I was kinda sleep."

"Calm down ma' I need you to open the door I forgot my key"

" I'm your roommate not ya' mamma. I'm coming " I replied, shoving the covers off me and making my way down the stairs. We lived in a nice condo in the city, witch was perfect due to my job has in actress.

I violently open the door. Revealing Dashawn with a goofy smirk on his face.Oh lord.

"Next time you leave your key prepare to sleep outside" I rapidly repeated.

"Is that right" he said with a devilish grin. Dashawn was handsome and sorta smart but he wasn't my typa guy. He was tall, light tone, long locks, he had a since of humor.

But before I had the chance to reply to his smart remark my phone interrupted.

I had got a text from my best friend La'naye people call her nae.

Text convo

NaeBoo ;hey Hun

LexiBad ;wassup chic'

NaeBoo;you wanna go to the Club Fata or naw ?

LexiBad ;yea I'm down for that has long has you don't show out!!!

NaeBoo ;Maybe, Maybe not. But see you at 10:00 bye Hun

LexiBad ;see you then.

I MADE THIS STORY LIKE A WHILE BACK. AND IM JUST KNOW READING OVER IT SO PLEASE BARE THE MISTAKES!!