Just wanted to get some stuff straight

Ok so i just wanted to talk about the characters real quick. So the people i will be using in this are Kate, Pika, Musical and Me for the girls and Oliver, Piko, GUMI and  Len for the guys.
In honey works, theres a brother-sister thing so i will have to work that out somehow....
Also, i just wanted to say who each person will stand for in honeyworks

Kate- Enomoto Natsuki -grade 10
Pika- Setoguchi Hina -grade 8
Musical- Aida Miou -grade 10
Me (Alicyn)- Hayasaka Akari -grade 10
Oliver- Setoguchi Yuu -grade 10
Piko- Serizawa Haruki -grade 10
GUMI- Mochizuki Souta -grade 10
Len- Ayase Koyuki - grade 8

Oh oh oh oh oh! Ok so i just forgot to point out something. Setoguchi Hina and Yuu are siblings in the Honey works series.... O god i didnt think this all the way through but it was bound to happen. So i guess when im writing this, Oliver and Pika are siblings. Kate dont kill me... And also, i might add in another (filler) character in the mix because in honey works, Enomoto Natsuki has a younger brother named Koutarou. He wont become part of the main plot unless Pika gives me the 'ok' to make someone fall in love with her and she also has to pick the character. Besides all of this, if you havent seen the honeyworks movie or listened to the songs, you probably should so you can get a better understanding of the story :)

Extra stuff: i just wanted to give the relation ship path between characters