A/N & Character Introductions

Hey howdy hey my pals! So, before I get into this - or you get into this - there's a few things you need to know.

Everything in this story is based entirely off of speculation and headcanonning with my moirail. Nothing should be considered canon, and all of these are my personal points of view and character conceptions. Yours aren't wrong, but mine aren't, either!

Baby and Ballora are a couple in this fic. They're so gay. It's not even funny.

Okay, also! There are OCs because I'm a literal piece of garbage. And so is my moirail. We're trash together.

In brief summary;

Mercy, Justice, Karma, Courage, and Amity are the ghosts who were the 5 killed children in our AU. They're bound to Goldie, Foxy, Chica, Bonnie and Freddy respectively. Mercy being the oldest and most powerful, Courage being the youngest and least (why not Amity? that's because she's the Queen of Hell. Edgy, right? It's a whole other story, hmu if you're curious). 

Anton is essentially Mr. Afton. He was named before SL came out, stop laughing. He's bound to Ennard in this fic, however loosely. And he's a father figure to all the ghosts in the place.

Cameron (Cam) is the ghost bound to Baby, and Anton's only genetic daughter. 

Winnie is a mint green and peach fox with a spiked collar around her neck and a foaming mouth. She was one recruited by Ennard and essentially the Harley Quinn to his Joker when he was pulling some bs. She was in a warehouse for most of her life and frequently killed rats when they crawled into her skeleton at night (the cause of her foam). Now she's more or less a service dog to Ennard.

Desiree is a little dragon animatronic who's essentially Foxy's adoptive daughter. She's the cause of 90% of the problems at Fazbear's.

Lastly, Dannie, Jasper, and Blossom are a trio of bunnies that are the younger half of the bots. Dannie herself being a commission from Goldie and Bonnie as a daughter when they were still together, Jasper being a companion to Springtrap back at Fright - which is still going strong - and Blossom being an alternate Springtrap from another location who rescued himself.

That's a lot, and I'm sure you're thinking of how Mary-Sue-y this all is. I know. And I love it.

Anyway, I've given you all you really need to know, so from here on out.... Please stay in your seats. The show will begin momentarily!