Season 2 - Introduction

"Eternal glory! That's what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament, but to do this, that student must survive the tasks"-Albus Dumbledore

Welcome one and all to the very first Triwizard Graphic Tournament!!

This tournament will be the home of a couple competitors for a couple of weeks, where they will be completing tasks and battling it out against each other to be crowned the very first Triwizard Graphic Cup Champion!🎉 You can be in your first year (beginner) to your seventh year(expert), it does not matter.

The competitors will get a new task every week on Friday, that they will complete by the next Saturday, in hopes of staying in the tournament. The tasks won't be Harry Potter based.

The champions will be chosen by an impartial selector... the Goblet of Fire (That will be me)

Through these couple of weeks, competitors will start to be eliminated after the tasks. The end results will be from 3rd to 1st.

The tournament will begin when all 40 slots are filled.

Now, let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone.-Albus Dumbledore
💠💠💠

Rules:
-Fill in the form below
-Entry must be entered on time
-A link to your graphic or it being placed in a book.
-No hate or copying off of other competitors
-Graphic must have the correct requirements

Form:
-Your username
-The name you want to be called
-Ranking (beginner etc.)
-Are you completely dedicated to the tournament?
-Will you enter on time?
-Password (just to make sure you partially read this)

Prizes:
-A sash that identifies you as the champion.
-A category specially made for all of your books on my reading list.
-10 comments on every book.
-Free graphics for life.
-You get to help come up with contests for my Graphic Contests.
-Mention on my board.
-Follow for life

💠💠💠
Hope to hear from all of you wonderful competitors and i hope the best for you on this journey.
Password: Severus
Be sure to pm me or comment if you have any questions or if you would like to sponsor prizes.

Love,
Axx