Confrontation

Backstory

Many moons ago, after Princess Twilight and rest of the bearers of the Elements of Harmony had stepped down, the new bearers, had been defeated in their first battle against the dreaded Windigos. This meant they needed new bearers. But before the new bearers could be chosen, the elements where scattered across Equestria. Though, Princess Cadence, the current ruler of equestria had a pretty good idea of who they should be. Phoenix Dust represents the element of Loyalty. Sun Dust represents the element of Honesty. Sprinkles represents the element of Laughter. Snowflake represents the spirit of Generosity. Star flake represents the element of Kindness, and Andromeda, represents the element of Magic.

End of backstory

After a few days of travelling, the friends found their way to one of the elements of Harmony. Laughter. It was hidden in the castle of the two sisters. Quickly Andromeda was covering the land in darkness. The girls had been able to find only one of the elements.

"Now how are we gonna find the element of magic?" Phoenix Dust asked. Glitter Puffs was jumping up and down in excitement on how they had found her element.

"It might be by that old forbidden village from when we where fillies. You know?" Sun Ray asked.

"Oh! I know what place your talking about!" Snowflake exclaimed, "Twilight went with her friends to go get everyone out of that village. If we can get in there, we just might find it. "

They set off towards the forbidden village, in hope that they would find the next element.

Time skip

"Ow, ow, ow!" Moon Dancer said. The girls where walking on some fallen wood, that had splintered.

"I don't see the problem. We all have wings right?" Phoenix dust interjected.

"Yeah sis, but not everyone wants to." Sun Ray replied.

"That's your problem then." The girls all went dead silent.

*crashing*

"What was that...." Glitter said as she backed into Moon.

"I-I-I don't know..." Moon then replied.

A pony stepped into view.

"Hello my dears." The shady voice got louder as the pony Finished their sentence.

"Who are you!" Phoenix demanded.

"Oh, just the one that put you little friend here, in control" he replied, as Andromeda slowly walked out from behind a plank of wood.

"Andromeda?!" Moon exclaimed.

"Why yes! Oh my dear friends. I do believe I have the best place for you to stay while I am in power."

The girls all like where slowly backing away.

"You won't be going ANYWHERE!" Andromeda shouted, "you are coming with me."

____________________________________

A/N

Hi! I just hope you are enjoying the story, and I will be updating as often as possible!

-Nicerechoi