"I love you, too, Aka-ya. You're my whole world." I said. I lied back, holding her to my chest. I kept her head right where she could hear my heart beat.

"I'm right here, Aka-ya. And I always will be. I'll never leave you." I said. She cuddled in to me. I rubbed her shoulder softly. She sniffed.

"Sshhh, I've got you." I hummed to her. I reached down and gently removed the hair tie from the end of her braid and unfolded the strands of her hair and let her long hair fall over our bodies. She looked up at me and I pulled her glasses from her face gently. I sighed softly down at her.

"The most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life." I murmured. She smiled up at me softly. I stroked her cheek. She cuddled further in to me. I chuckled at her.

"I love you, my angel." I said. She smiled up at me.

"I love you, my tough warrior." She said. I smiled. Slowly, we drifted off in to sleep in each other's arms.

I dreamed of our wedding day. Aka walking towards me in a beautiful white dress with a bouquet of roses in her hands. A bright smile on her face as she looked up at me. Us exchanging our vows and sharing our first kiss as husband and wife.

We danced together and I couldn't pull my eyes away from her beautiful silver eyes with that one sliver of gold in her eye. My beautiful wife held tightly in my arms.

"May I cut in?" I heard a voice ask. I turned my head and felt my heart jump. Standing in front of me wearing a tuxedo, was Cora-san.

"Cora-san?" I asked.

"Of course you can, Daddy." Aka said softly. I stepped aside to let Cora-san dance with his daughter.

"Your sister is waiting for you over there." He said with a smile. I turned the direction her motioned to and saw my little sister, looking the same way she did when she was thirteen.

"Lami..." I said softly. She was wearing a dark purple dress and a silver clip with little diamonds was in her hair. She looked beautiful.

(A/N: that's Lami's dress)

"Hi, Niisan!" She said happily. I smiled at her. She looked over at Aka and Cora-san.

"She's really pretty, Law. And she's so nice, too." She said. I nodded.

"I'm glad you found her. Cora-san and I have been watching you both for a long time. When she kissed you at that ball, he was jumping around the cloud so much I thought we were gonna fall." She said with a giggle. I chuckled. She smiled up at me.

"I'm proud of you, big brother. Mom and Dad are, too. You've changed so much since when we were little. I know you'll take care of Aka-chan." She said. I smiled down at my little sister sadly.

"I wish you could have met her." I said. She grinned.

"Don't worry! Cora-san and I are gonna go to her dream when we're done here!" She said cheerfully. I chuckled at her.

"May I have this dance, Lami?" I asked her. She smiled happily up at me.

"Of course, Niisan! I love you!" She said. I smiled and kissed her head.

"I love you, too, little sister. I miss you." I said. After my dance with my little sister, Cora-san dragged me off to the side.

"Thank you, Law. For taking care of my baby. I'm so glad that she's found herself in your arms." He said.

"I'll always protect her, Cora-san. I love her more than anything in the world." I said. He pulled me in to a tight hug.

"I know you will, Law. Lami and I can both rest easy now that you two are together. Thank you, Law." He said.

"No, Cora-san. Thank you, for everything. For fighting for me, for looking after me, but also for you and Rosa-ya bringing her in to the world." I said, returning the hug.

After that, I woke up.