Battle

(Your P.O.V.)

The butler known as Sebastian, bowed towards the brat.
"As you wish, My lord" His hand went to the inside of his tailcoat.

Now what could he be getting? You thought to yourself.
"Sebastian, make sure to kill this peasent quickly" The blue haired boy said with much venom in his voice.

Peasent huh? I hate the rich picking on the poor!!
You didnt care about anything anymore;That mere word was able to change the way you felt.
You swore he would regret his decision.

(Ciel's P.O.V.)

Her eyes.... They Changed? No that can't be... Can it? I thought to myself. It couldn't be true but my eyes never lie, even if one is patched up.

Her blood red eyes were darker than Sebastian's. It sounds impossible but I know it happened. They looked even more diabolical than Claude's.
That girl, I want her. I decided and watched as Sebastian took out three butter knives.
But, she's going to die soon;If she survives, I'll be thinking about taking her with me. She could be a worthy piece in my game

I was brought back to reality when I heard Sebastian's voice. "I'm sorry M'lady, but I must follow orders" Those smooth words could make anyone stop what they're doing and listen, but that girl wasn't affected.

Sebastian threw the 3 knives at a speed that not even a human could dodge. Usually by this first move, everything was settled and the opponent was dead; But that wasn't the case this time.
The girls icy voice caught my ears and made me jump. I didn't know she had the power to do that.

"You know, you shouldn't give your enemies a weapon " She laughed. It wasn't a childish laugh or a laugh that showed she was having fun. It was a laugh that everything was going her way, that she would obtain some kind of revenge.

I looked at her with anger and slight fear, but being me, fear wasn't something I could show easily.

I searched for the knives Sebastian had thrown and noticed that they didn't pierce her. The knives were placed in between her fingers in a way I recognized

Just like Sebastian...

I was brought back to reality in an instance thanks to Sebastian.

"Ahh, I'm terribly sorry M'lady, my orders were to kill you, not to have you stealing my weapons" She scoffed and threw one knife with incredible speed.

"Sebastian, don't you die, that's an order!" I yelled as Sebastian was able tp barely dodge the knife. I turned to look at him and saw blood running down his cheek. He had been cut.
"Yes, my lord" he said in response to my previous order and ran after the girl, who proceeded to sidestep with ease

"Sebastian, you're not very good at this are you?" She smirked.
"I guess I shouldn't go easy on you... even if you are a girl"

Sebastian turned to face me, his face full of amusmenent.
"Young Master, please turn around, I wouldn't want you to see what my form shall become"
I was about to open my mouth and protest, but deep down I knew this was going to get ugly.
"Very well" I answered and turned around. 
My senses caught everything around me.

The sound of wings.. 

A feather falling before my eyes.

The color black surrounding me.

What is going on? I asked myself.
I heard someone fall to the ground. Then a growl followed by someone falling to the ground.

"Sebastian, you better have killed her" I warned and heard footsteps behind me.
Is Sebastian coming back?
The footsteps got closer then I felt a hand touch my shoulder.
"You need a stronger demon" The girl whispered In my ear.
"Sebas...tian?" I asked and turned around rapidly, seeing Sebastian on the floor with knives in his palms.
"Im terribly sorry to do that to your butler but he was getting annoying" I scowled and glared at her for the trouble she had just caused me.
"I will kill you someday" I warned as she turned around, obviously ignoring my words.
"That someday will never come"
She walked away towards the outskirts of town. Honestly, I didn't know much about the outskirts but what I did know was that their was a forest and possibly shelter to last her at least a week.

Turning my head, I saw Sebastian getting up and look at his tattered clothes.
"Oh my, this really needs some fixing" He said worriedly.
"You were holding back weren't you?" I asked him as he only chuckled at my accusation.
"Now now, I needed to test her"

My thoughts finally came to the conclusion from earlier.
"I want her.."

___________________________________

A/N: Like I said earlier in the first chapter i think... i hate these things

It's been a while since I watched Black Butler but further ahead from the outskirts of town I'm creating a small forest so please deal with it, now to plot for my next Chapter!!