4 Years: The New House.

The ride to the new house was full of different scenery. Between huge trees, snow, hills and mountains, it was a totally amazing experience. Mom and I didn't talk a lot throughout the ride. I mostly watched movies or listened to music. I saw no reason to talk to her. 

When we arrived at the new house, it was dawning. The house was in a secluded neighborhood. It looked a bit too nice to be real. I was expecting to walk in and be able to push the walls down like they were cardboard. When we walked in, I was surprised by the height of the ceiling. The one at the old house was short and caved in. I stood in the foyer mesmerized by the entire house. After around 5 minutes of looking, I finally stepped out of my trance, and walked around the house. Even though there were 5 other rooms, I decided to make the attic my room. 

Mom and I spent the next 5 hours unpacking and talking about the future. I've always loved my mom because she always knew how to make shitty things seem not so bad. By the end of the day I was feeling confident about the next year. Mom informed me that I would be starting school the day after tomorrow. I tried to prepare myself the best I could. 

I spent the night on the phone with Mark talking about the past. Him and I decided that nothing would ever break us apart. Even though we didn't escape that day, we would still do so on a later date. I couldn't wait for that day. I realized it was 5 a.m. so him and I hung up. I set an alarm on my phone for 7 a.m. to get up and make mom breakfast. I tried as hard as I could to make the best out of this situation.

My alarm went off, and I got up. I put on my black, soft robe and went to the kitchen. I started a pot of coffee and I started making eggs and toast. My mom is simple. I didn't have to make a detailed meal for it to be extravagant to her. 

She woke up right as the coffee got done. I made her sit at the new teak wood table, and brought her coffee to her. When the eggs were done, I brought mom her plate and then fixed my own. We sat down eating and chatting for an hour or so. When she finished her plate, I grabbed it and put it in the sink. She thanked me and then walked toward her room to get dressed for work. She came out in the most gorgeous suit I have ever seen. It was black and she was wearing a violet button up underneath. I whistled at her as a joke and we shared a laugh. I made her a lunch of chicken noodle soup and a turkey sandwich to go along with it. I packed her a little brown paper bag with her soup and sandwich, along with a spoon with a napkin wrapped around it. On the napkin I wrote "Good luck. I love you. Have a day."

I have never believed in saying "have a good day". It puts too much pressure on a person. What if they don't have a good day? Then you just sit there looking like an ass. So I say have a day. Then it is up to them on what kind of day they have. Mom taught me that. She's always been so intelligent. 

Mom kissed me on the cheek goodbye, and started off toward the car. I screamed "WAIT". She had forgotten her lunch. I ran out to give it to her, and after handing it to her, she told me she loved me and drove off. 

The rest of the day was filled with me exploring the rooms and the entire house. I realized we had a huge pool in the back yard. I was psyched to get in. I ran into my room and dug through my still packed clothes for my bathing suit. I found it and quickly jumped in. After lounging for almost an hour, I finally got out. I decided to unpack the rest of my belongings for the remainder of the day. I finished around 5 p.m. and decided to make mom dinner. I called Mark to keep me company and we talked while I cooked. I made Chicken Alfredo for dinner. Mom came home about 10 minutes after dinner finished. She took off her suit and changed into comfy clothes. She entered the dining room to a set table. I even put candles on the table for her. We ate dinner and talked about her job. She really loves it. Lucky her.

After dinner I cleaned up the kitchen. When I was done there, I got clothes together and headed for the shower. The water pressure at this house is amazing. 

I got out of the shower and packed my backpack for tomorrow. After my bag was packed, I picked out my outfit. I decided to wear my Pink Floyd tank top under my red black and grey flannel. The jeans I decided to wear were dark blue and they had rips in them. As anxiety started to take over my body, I decided to take a sleeping pill and I passed out.