Empty (Kiyotaka Ishimaru X Reader) Danganronpa

Sorry about the lack of updates, no excuses just laziness...also sorry if he's ooc, Danganronpa is one of the anime's at my sister insists I see but I never had the time for. This was requested by DespairingDream

Blood drips down from his hands, his wide intense red eyes watch as a body slumps from his lap, down to the cold floor. Looking around his surroundings, he takes in the scenery. The light is dim and he has no clue as to why he's in the classroom. He wipes the blood off him as he gets up, he looks around the room. Bodies of familiar faces are shown, when he looks back to the body that once was on his lap one face strikes out from the redness of the room.

Trembling he reaches towards her face, pulling back hesitantly when his fingers brushed against her cheek. Even after death, she was beautiful. A single tear fell down from his eye to his lips, where he licked it away. Looking around the room more clearly now, he remembers everything that happened.

*Flashback*
Slamming the door in her face, wasn't a good idea. It was rude and disrespectful. Kiyotaka grips his chest as it pounds, he couldn't register what was happening, his head started to hurt as well. He felt hurt that he did such a thing, but why? Why would he feel anything about that girl? Who was she to him anyways?

He suddenly felt something was off, he knew something bad was going to happen. Shaking it off and trying to act as normal as he can he walked back. 'I should apologize to her,' he thought, as he made his way back to the classroom.

Upon opening the door, the girl stared at his red eyes, as if staring into his soul. He then remembers a quote about souls and naked bodies he once shared. The girl gives a small smile and walks towards him, embracing a shouting when he instead receives a hug from her. It was so warm and inviting that he didn't want to let go.

It was at that time that he realized what happened in the room. Looking around over her shoulder he notices familiar faces that are dead and unmoving. He quickly grabs her wrists and noticed blood stains on her hands. He backs away from her as she feigns an innocent hurt look. "What's the matter, Ishimaru-kun?" The way she said his name he couldn't help but feel a weird excitement course through him.

She then smiles and says, "I'll do anything for you Ishimaru-kun." Kiyotaka suddenly flushes involuntarily as she reaches towards his face, she presses a small kiss upon his lips. He closes his eyes tight and suddenly feels a pressure slump into arms. Opening his eyes he notices a knife in his hands, a slumped girl whom he couldn't resist in his arms, and blood covering him from head to toe.

Looking up the girl smiles and says, "Even if you killed all these people in this room, including myself, I will always...lo..ve...yo..." She then goes limp. Kiyotaka slowly looks around and falls towards the ground. He went against his morals and killed people, let alone the girl he felt emotions for, emotions he was unsure about. He let out a cry that no one can hear. He let his guard down and he felt empty.

*Flashback*

Pulling back he realizes what he had done, he had gone against his morals, killed everyone all in the feeling that he'd lose a girl, the feeling of jealousy. The feeling is now gone, but what's left? What's there to keep him filled? Love? Torture? No, it was emptiness. Getting up and away from her body, he runs. Where to? No one really knows...