My B*tch (Laito X Reader) Diabolik Lovers

Author's Note: I suck at titles bare with me and my sucky titles. Okie Dokie? Okay, now on with the story. ~Fishy
Laito's POV:
I was walking around the mansion looking for (Y/N). She was always hiding from me, she didn't want me to suck her blood, who I don't understand. Her blood is way better than Yui's. I kept walking till I remembered to check the gardens. I walked into the gardens to see Ayato biting my b*tch-chan. I hated that, I grunted and walked over there with an in happy look written on my face. Ayato stared at me and smirked, I glared at him for touching what belongs to me! (Y/N) was scared I knew she was, she was about to leave when Ayato grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back to him. He kept smiling at me and finally spoke up, "You know you need to share precious (Y/N) over here." I growled and grabbed her wrist and stomped away.
*Timeskip*
(I'm way too lazy to write a murder scene right now so use your imaginations)
Later that night let's just say I took care of things.
As I was walking back little b*tch saw me, and tried to run. Hint tried. She was super scared she probably saw me kill Ayato. "W-why," was all she mutters out of her mouth. Before she fainted, I smirked she shouldn't have left me alone with that body of hers. I chuckled darkly and carried her off into my room. Where I'll keep my b*tch-chan with me forever.
Super duper sorry if its short. I haven't been updating because of holidays hope you can understand if I get the chance I'll update. Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah (whatever you celebrate) and a Happy New Year.
~Fishy