THE BAD GIRL'S SECRETS

PROLOUGE

Edited®

Click

Click

The heels of my boots echoed from the contact of the concrete as I paced back and forth in my usual holding cell. Yeah that's right this isn't the first time I've been here. If you think about it I've been here so many times I have my own holding cell literally it has my name on it the door and everything.

"Alright Isabella your mother's bailed you out so your free to go." Yelled one of the officers, I pushed my cell door and walked out to the front of the station. Yeah they don't even care to lock the door anymore since they know I can't leave till my mum gets here. I walked to see my mother standing there with her hands on her hips and giving me the most deadly glare she could give.

"Next time, don't try to set your school on fire" Phil whispered in my ear from behind me

"It was an accident" I snapped harshly walking off from towards my mother.

"I have had it with you and rebelling way Isabella Lacy Winters. I can't take it anymore. First it's the fights. Next it's the tattoos and the piercing and now trying to burn your school down" She started yelling once we were in the car. By the way it's true about everything. I have 2 piercing and 5 tattoos. A tongue and belly button piercing, a tattoo of the triple moon on my lower back, the sun around my belly button, one on the back of my neck, a pair of angel wings on both my wrist one black one white. I am always getting in to fights; well partly because I am a street fighter after all.

Okay about the whole trying to burn the school down that wasn't me for once. It was my best friend Tobey he came down this weekend to visit me since him and his parents moved away.

He thought it word be funny to trash the school. At the time I also happen to have a drinking bottle full of gasoline (Don't ask why). So let just say the west side of the school is now nothing but dust and ash. The car was now parked in our drive, the headlight turned off. Mum was thinking something over and over before she signed and turned towards me.

"Isabella I am sorry but you have left me with no choice. I have warned and warned but you never listen" She whispered I could hear her heavy French accent. I looked at her seeing the fear in her pale grey eyes. Her light tan skin glowed in the dark as her light brown hair frame her face tumbling in curls down passed her shoulders slightly. Even though I'm half French it's hard to believe because mum always says I look more like my dad. With my pale skin, pale blue-grey eyes, thick black eyelashes framed them, full pink lips. I only have her light brown wavy hair that fell half way down my back.

"What did you do" I whispered

"I'm sending you away" She whispered back getting out the car. I was frozen for a few seconds before it hit. Jumping out of the car I ran into the house chasing my mother.

"NO" I yelled standing in the middle of the living room "Where I going to send me I have nowhere to go ma you can't just leave me out on the streets to rot -" I cut off what I was about to say when I saw her face. There was only one other person I could go to and she promise she would never send me back there after what happened last time for my own safety.

"No, No No you promised me mum. You cannot go back on your promise" i whisper.

"I didn't want to have to do this" She whispered walking off to the stairs

"Ma where are you sending me" I yelled causing her to stop half way up the stairs.

"Your father"