Chapter 2 - Episode 1! Rolling!

"Uhm, Hello?!" A high pitched voice called out. It was Seong Uk. The cameras went straight to Seong Uk. Her red-angered face had calmed down when the cameras were up, on her cakey face.

"Are we going to continue?" She asked. Everyone started to realize that this wasn't a get-together.

"Everyone please sit down." Someone asked. Everyone did as they were told and sat down on their seats.

The camera went close to the members.

"3, 2, 1" Jin called out.

"Hello, Army! We are the Bangtan boys!" They all said at the same time.

"This is our new show!" V introduced. 

"We have 3 girls that were picked out of our draw!" Jimin said while smiling his cute smile.

"Please introduce yourselves." 

--

"Hey! The name's Kim Seong Uk! I'm from Busan!" She squealed while putting her bag in the air and raising one leg. Everyone clapped.

"Hello! My name is Park Gyeong Gi! I am also from Busan! And Seong Uk is my best friend!!" She stated as she hugged Seong Uk's arm, which Seong Uk shook her off rudely.

Then the camera panned to (Y/N). She smiled her amazing and charming smile which nearly melted the hearts of the BTS members.

"Hello, everyone! My name is Sung (Y/N), I am from Incheon." (Y/N) bowed to the camera and waved.
She was the only one that seemed respectful out of the three participants.

"Welcome!" 

---

After all of the introducing someone's stomach started to grumble.

"So! Who's making breakfast? None of us have eaten." Jungkook pointed out.

"I'll cook!" Jin and (Y/N) replied at the same time. They both laughed.

"Don't worry Jin-Hyung! I can cook!" (Y/N) did the fighting sign, which all the members found adorable.

"Aigoo, I'll cook with you." Jin rubbed the back of his neck, doing his hardest, not to blush. Seong Uk seemed to notice Jin being trying not too. Jealousy was what sparked in her.

Although Seong Uk's bias was indeed Jungkook, she couldn't help but find all of the members terribly attractive. I mean who wouldn't?

"Sure!" (Y/N) excitedly squealed. Jin patted her head. They started to walk out of the room and into the where the kitchen was. What Jin didn't know was that he was receiving death glares.

---

While Jin and (Y/N) were cooking up a storm (and the kitchen was huge and AMAIZGNGG), the members and the two rich girls were spending their precious little time together. 

"So! Are you guys like gay?" Seong Uk asked. It was really awkward.

"N-no," Jungkook replied, rubbing the back of his neck. Jungkook was feeling so awkward because Seong Uk was staring at Jungkook, trying to look sexy.

Most people know that if Jungkook saw a really pretty girl, he would just pass her but, Seong Uk? She. was. not. pretty. Well, she did force herself to be pretty and everyone that would catch a glimpse of her would probably vomit.

"You're lying, kookie!" Seong Uk cackled. My god, her laugh is deadly. Please help hErr.

"N-no. I'm not!" Jungkook stuttered, Jungkook felt like crying, honestly. He was starting to tear up until Rapmonster stood up.