Ch. 1

Here I sit, in the Hogwarts Express squashed in between my boyfriend, Blaise Zabini and Goyle. My brother Draco was across from Blaise, leaning against the window and Draco's girlfriend, Pansy beside him snuggling him in a very awkward and unattractive way. Crabbe was on the outside, across from Goyle.

"Any idea who the new Defence against the Dark Arts teachers is this year,"Pansy asked

I hate that bitch. Stupid pug faced Parkinson. But Draco told me I had to be nice to her that now he's dating her.

Ha! As if that's going to happen!

"No idea," said Draco propping himself up from the window. "But my father did tell me that it would be someone from the ministry"

"He also said not to get on her bad side." I took over "apparently she's not playing around like our previous teachers"

I looked out the window and saw the familiar view of trees.

"Did you hear?" Blaise changed the subject. "Potter had to go to a hearing in the ministry. I don't know what he did but my uncle told me that the whole court was there,"

Ahh yes. The annual topic has arrived into this conversation.

Don't get me wrong I hate Potter. The arrogant little mushroom. I never liked him. I hated him possibly as much as Draco.

The conversation went on for awhile until draco said

"Come on. We need to put on our robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Astoria, hi!" I said walking up to my Best friend. She turned around and saw me.

"Lilith?!?" She squeeled "omg I haven't seen you in like, FOREVER"

Yes. My name is Lilith. Sweet on the outside, I know

But in Hebrew, My name means ghost, night monster and storm goddess. Depends on the translation.

Just like my name, my inside shows the real me. And the Hebrewish translation gives an exact explanation to who I really am.

"Have a nice summer?"  I asked

"Eh, it was ok," she replied "It was going fine until guess who showed up at the campsite? The one and only Lavender Brown"

Oh. I hate Lavender.

"Really? What the he'll was she doing there?" I asked.

Astoria shrugged

We walked into the feast just as potter was sitting down. Ugh. I hate him

Astoria and I sat down near the end of the Slytherin table.

Dumbledore started his speech not long before I whispered "Potter, Weasel and mudblood are looking at us" To Astoria, Blaise, Draco, Theo and not really Parkinson

They turned to me and I knew I had their full attention. I nodded my head towards the Gryffindor table.

Potter, Weasel and the mudblood must have saw us looking because immediately after they looked away.

Draco started to lean over and quietly loud whispered across to them " hey mudblood, last time I checked this place is for wizards and witches, not muggles"

Goyle and Grabbed laughed loudly as everyone else smirked or chuckled silently

"Ara, sure we all know why she came back" the group of Slytherins near me and the golden trio looked at me.

"She obviously got bored of being a virgin and no muggle would do it with her. She only came back to search the library for the charm to make her pretty"

All us Slytherins laughed, trying to hold it in as Snape glared at us for disrupting Dumbledore speach.

"As I was saying," Dumbledore coughed, "this years new DADA teacher is professor umbridge"

She rudely interrupted Dumbledore's opening feast announcements, which no new teacher had done before, before giving a very dull speech that she said to be 'illuminating'

The clothes she wore were just.... Ew

The only word to describe them.

They were just.... Ew

Pink
I hate pink
Ew gross
I feel like puking
Ew
Ew
Ew

After the speech I ran to the ladies, Astoria following me

The image of umbitch came into my head again and guess what
I puked!

Ugh! I hate her that toad faced pear!