"Well I really wouldn't have time for sports if I also want to get really good grades," I said as I remembered how I wanted to got to Michigan State University since I was eight years old.

"Exactly," she said as she took her last bite of food.

We all started our own little conversations till we got bored and went into the living room.

"So what movie should we watch?" I asked Braden.

"How about the shining?" He said/asked.

"Sure," I said as I got up to put it in

We sat and watched the shining as Cindy and my grandma cleaned up after dinner.

"That still gets me every time," he said chuckling.

"How?" I said laughing as I took out the DVD.

"I don't even know," he replied shifting the blanket to his comfort.

"Okay guys it's time to go," Cindy called to the kids.

"Okay," they yelled from the basement.

"I guess I have to go," Braden said as he folded the blanket back up and set it on the couch.

"Okay, I guess I'll see you tomorrow at the party," I said smiling.

"What party?" Braden questioned.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I'm having a party and the theme is black and white," I explained to him.

"Okay What time?" He asked.

"Five thirty," I replied.

"Okay I'll be there," he said smiling.

-The next day-

"Im leaving now Lilian," my grandma yelled through the door.

"Okay, bye grandma," I replied as I put on my Nike running shoes.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and corn flakes.

After I ate my breakfast I grabbed my keys and locked up the house.

I drove down to party city and got black plates, white napkins, white cups, black silverware, and some black and white decorations.

When I got in the car I turned on the radio and drove to get the food.

When I got home I set up tables and laid black and white tablecloths on them and set the utensils in white solo cups and the napkins in a black napkin holder.

About an hour later I had put all the decorations up and started taking a shower.

I got out and put on a black skater skirt dress, white earrings and black heels.

I did my hair in two French braids and started doing my Makeup.

After I was done I grabbed my phone and went into the kitchen.

I started getting drinks and food set out when I heard a knock on the door.

I stopped what I was doing and went to the door.

"Hey," I heard a familiar voice say when I opened the door.

"Your early," I said to Braden.

"Yeah I thought you could use some help," he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Sure! Yeah, come on in," I replied opening the door.

"Could you help me get some of this food onto the table over there," I asked pointing towards the food table.

"Yes ma'am," he said picking up the chips and dip from the counter and over to the table.

"Thank you, for helping," I said as I grabbed some drinks and went over to the drink table.

"Don't mention it," he replied giving me a wink and a smile.