Chapter 2

This day has been terrible. You can not possibly imagine how bad it is spending a whole day home with Marcus. He treats you like a baby for the first bits of your time but then its like he makes you his personal slave. "Macie go make me a sandwich" he yelled from across the house. "Get off your lazy bum and make it yourself! " I yelled back, and Before I knew it there was Marcus in the doorway of my room. I have to admit, Marcus is like my Older brother and I do love him very much, as family, but he can be so irritating sometimes and I sort of just want to explode and rip off his head, but of course I would never do that because I love him too much, or would I? Well anyway he was standing in the doorway to my room glaring at me. "get me a sandwich, please" he said sternly, "well looks like you can walk from one side of the house to the other rather quickly, dont see why you cant make yourself one." I said "also *couhh cough* im feeling quite sick you know". "SHUT UP! YOU ARE NOT FEELING SICK ONE BIT AT ALL!" He yelled while running over and tackling me. He was right though, I felt completely fine. He laid there on my bed holding me and suddenly it went from wrestling to cuddling. "Marcus?" I said suspiciously "yea" he said still holding on to me. "you think you could let me go?" I asked. "Physically, yes, do i want to, not really" he said. "Marcus, i hope you know, I dont like you in that way." "OH GOSH!" he said letting go and sitting up "you thought I liked you in that way! No! I like you as a sister, I love you as a sister!" his eyes stared into mine and his facial expression was stunned. "And I love you as a brother" I said getting up and hugging him.

* * *

*knock knock* I sat up turning off Mulan and looking at Marcus "Wanna get that?" I asked him. "yea, why not" he said stumbling out of the room. Minutes later Joe walked in and said"aye pretty lady! Want to come with me and my mate Marcus in our ship to the far far place of the market?" in his best pirate voice. "Sure, why not" I said getting up and walking to the mirror. I picked up my mascara and started to open it when Joe ran over and took it from me. "Dont put on any make-up! its messing with your natural beauty. Anyway make-up is weird" he said. "Oh really" I said brushing through my hair one more time and then turning around "think we should get going to the 'far far place of the market' now" I said walking out the door signalling for Joe to follow.