Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

My feet pound the pavement as I run towards the woods, my body full of adrenaline and pain in my chest every time my heart gives a beat. As I grown closer to the tree line my body starts to run quicker, the thought of shifting releases some of the restlessness from my body but not completely. Reaching the entrance of the tree’s I slow down and look left then right, I don’t need some random person coming after me.  With one last glace behind me I walk inside the woods and let its sounds drown out my worries. Walking forwards I watch as birds fly from tree’s chattering to each other loudly with a small smile on my face, the sight of nature made me feel at home. Placing my bag on the ground I look around once more before stripping out of my clothes and tucking them into the bag. Closing my eyes I let the shift take over, my bones reshaping, shifting, cracking, and moving to adjust to my new form. Taking the bag into my mouth I rush off into the woods heading in any direction, any direction to lead me from here.

Days pass by but I take no notice, my wolf is still on edge and won’t let me stop until she felt safe again. Although I agree with her, the scenery is getting pretty drab, green and brown mixing together to create the ugliest color I have ever seen. ‘Get used to it, were not stopping until I’m ready twerp.’ She declares making me roll my eyes at her stupid nickname that she uses to address me. ‘Whatever you say boss’ I reply back playfully. Even though my wolf and I have our serious side, were just really a bunch of goof balls who like to laugh and have fun. ‘I swear you’re the weirdest person ever!’ she snorts while I gasp in shock. ‘I am not! I’m just too epic for your brain to comprehend my epic-ness.’ I inform her with a smirk. ‘You really are crazy you know.’ She mutters softly. Rolling my eyes at her remark our conversion drops, enveloping both of us into a comfortable silence.

It’s been a few weeks since I ran from the mall and I’m starting to think that maybe he didn’t catch my scent, even though he was sniffing the air as I ran out the door. Sighing in relief I relay my thoughts to my wolf and she agrees and I smile as wide as I can in wolf form. ‘Finally! I can eat real food again! Do you hear that baby? You’re going to have real food soon!’ I think to stomach while looking at it in happiness. ‘Oh brother….’ My wolf mutters but I ignore her and add a little pep to my step, my thoughts running wild filled with things like hamburgers, pizza and other delicious foods .A few hours later we reach a deep river filled with clear water, a few medium sized gray pebbles resting at the bottom and small fish swimming upstream.  ‘Are you thinking what I’m thinking?’ my wolf asks and I grin in agreement. ‘Bombs away!’ I yell in my mind before doing a cannon dive into the water.   

Hours later I roll around on the ground, the soft grass tickling my face and other exposed parts of my body. Closing my eyes, I stop rolling and lay on my back with my hands behind my head. After staring at the clouds for a few minutes the breeze shifts and blows my hair into my face. Using my hand to push it away a new scent fills my nose and I jump up in a daze, moving around trying to find more of the mouthwatering scent. Though incredibly faint the cinnamon, citrus and earthy aroma fills my nose and drives both my wolf and I into a frenzy.  ‘Can you tell who it belongs to?!’ I ask my wolf with a need I never knew I had. ‘I think I do, but I don’t want to get our hopes up….’ She mumbles and I growl in frustration. ‘I need to know now! If not I’m going to follow it and there’s nothing you can do to stop me!’ I snarl back at her irritated. Running I grab my bag and place it in my mouth before shifting in mid air and following the scent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont fell like writing right now, in math (again lol)...it's kinda killing my vibe lol 

Anywhooo song of the chapter is: Mika - Happy Ending (video on the side!!)

Also I have decided to put this story in the 2012 Watty Awards!! :D 

So please VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN!!!!

Love you all <3 

Lele out!~

XxooxX