Chapter 2

Standing infront of me is 5 guys.

Ashley's POV:

OMG!! Whats happenin!?!? Oh my lanta!!

I am hyperventilating and worried about my life. I look back up at the five guys standing infront of me. They are all staring at me. What did I do?? I grab my husky and squeeze her, Inam justnso scared. I build up the confidence to ask, "who are you and why are you here?"

The lad with curly locks smirks amd replies with "that doesn't matter at the moment babe".

Um, excuse me! No thisnis not okay! This is just suoer rude, nope I'm not having this- "What he meant to say was, that is not important at the moment. We will tell you when we get home." The handsome one with brown hair, and looks to be in charge of the others I'm not sure.

I look up at them, dang they are pretty hot- "Thanks babe" says the curly haired one. What? How did...

I am so confused right now! 

The blondie speaks up "Dont be confused we will explain when we get home" okay now I am really confused.

I start to step back slowly, trying to create distance between us. "Um I have to get a ummm, apple" I say they all look at each other. I than sprint down the two flights of stairs. In plan on running to Chloe's house which is inly about a mile away.  As I run down the last steps, I fall flat on my bum. There infront of me stood two of the lads, the curly one and the mature one. This is freaking creepy!

"Well we couldn't just let you leave could we?" he asks. The two boys slowly walk towards me. I turn to try for another exit "Not so fast babe, you are coming with us" the curky haired lad says and winks. Okay this is gettin really creepy!

"Um shouldn't you be with your other friends?" I asknin an attempt to distract them.

"Nice try, and no they are grabbing a few things upstairs" says the mature one. Next thing I know the curly boy picks me up bridal style. I try kicking but its no use.

************************************************************************

A/N

Sorry for the long wait!

Im writing the next part right now! Ill update asap!

Hope y'all enjoyed this!!

~~~Maria