Taken (1Direction vampire not famous)

"Hey Chloe,  hurry up!" I spin with my long light brown hair hitting me in the face, and flash my best friend Chloe a smile. We had been at thr mall for about six hours and I came close to maxing out my parents credit cards.

"Well Ashley, not everybody is as tall as you and has super long legs."

"Hun, I am STILL only 5 foot 6 in." I look down at my 115 pound body, maybe its time for a diet? Yeah that is probably not going to happen, I love my candy too much!

I hear a noise ahead of us and look up quickly, as I begin to panic.  When you took 8 years of martial arts as a child, you become more alert to things. By the time I looked up, there was nothing there. Um yeah that is pretty wierd... I tried to shake the odd feeling off.

We set our bags in my pink Lamborghini and I drove Chloe to her house. Though I had a feeling that somebody was watching .

" Bye Chloe I'll see you later." I waited until she got into her house then I drove to my house. 

I drove up the three mile driveway while listening to Cher Lloyd. I finally reached the house then park my car. I grabbed my coach purse and about 20 shopping bags and close my door. As I start walking towards my house I hear another noise and quickly turn around. Again I see nothing.I decide the best thing to do would be going inside and clear my mind.

I walk up to the front door. "Hello Miss Ashley, how was your day?" Carmen my maid says as she opens the door for me.

"Fantastic, thanks."

"Would you like me to carry your bags up to your room?" Carmen asks.

" No thank you I'm just going to relax and watch some telly before tea time."

"Okay. I'm just going to go to the store and get ingredients for supper. I will be back in about two and a half hours." I nod and walk up two flights of stairs, until I reach my floor. I hear Carmen slam the front door signifying she has left. I sighed as I walke into my room. I set my bags into my room.

I walked into my powder room and started a bath. As my bath fills I walke into my living room and watch Criminal Minds. After 15 minutes I  pause the episode and go into the powder room and turn on some music.

*****30Minutes Later*****

I wrap my towel around me. Then I head into my closet. I grabbed a pink velour Juicy Couture tracksuit, a white shirt that has silver sparkly 'Juicy' across it, pink sparkly bra and underwear set, and white Juicy slippers. I hear another noise, so I quickly change into these clothes. I walk into my room and I see something move.

"If anyone's here show yourself!" I yell. I walked into my living room in there is my baby husky. I start hugging and give her a big kiss. "You scared me babe!" I say and laugh. I hear someone cough I looked up petrified. Standing infront of me is five guys.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡

A/N:

Haha, Are they really people though...

Well this is my new ff. I love reading 1D vamp 1's so I figured heyy, why not write one myself??

Well like my story and comment and SHARE! ;) thnx

might post another chappie later today:-)

l8r

~~Maria :)