Middle Ground

A/N:  

Imagine me cracking my knuckles, trying to clear off the cobwebs and rust.

Please be gentle.

*****

Ping.

He looks down and sees her name across his phone screen. Despite the pounding headache, he smiles.

He is with his fellow SPS co-stars to celebrate their director's birthday. He wanted to beg off, use his headache as an excuse, but Maine encouraged him to attend.

"Once a year lang naman yan," she had said. And so he did.

"Asan ka?," the message reads.

"Nandito pa rin," he types back fast, "Gusto ko nang umuwi."

He is sandwiched between two of his female co-hosts: Julie and Valeen. The two ladies were sitting side by side when he came into the room. Automatically, Valeen moved slightly to the left to make room for him. Seeing he had no choice, he sat between them.

He sees Maine typing from her end – and then another ping.

"Sino katabi mo?"

He sighs. She knows him too well.

"Siya."

It went quiet for a while. He could see Julie and Valeen exchanging glances. It was okay, but when he sees Julie sneaking a glance at his phone screen, blood rushed to his head.

Feigning nonchalance, he types, "I want you, Maine."

Ping.

"Like how bad?," she teases.

"Like I want to kiss and lick and suck and fuck you senseless," he types back.

They both know they are as horny as hell. She just came back from Japan and they haven't seen each other yet.

Almost immediately, his cellphone alerts him of a message. Julie was quick to steal a glance once again. "I want to straddle you, and ride you until kingdom come," the message reads, "Will you let me?"

RJ could swear that the temperature in the room had gone up a few notches higher. Nicomaine Mendoza is his very own personal heater.

Ping. "I want you so bad."

Stretching his legs to find a comfortable position, he adjusts the legs of his jeans to make room for his growing erection. He reaches for a throw pillow that he could use to cover his crotch. He is so aroused he can actually feel the tip of his cock beginning to throb.

Ping.

"I'm coming," the message reads.

He smiles and types back, "Already?"

He is barely aware that the room had grown quiet, except for the loud music blaring from the speakers. All forms of conversation had stopped. When he raised his head, he sees her walking toward him.

She looks beautiful in a tight black mini dress that hugs her in all the right places. On second thought, scratch that. She looks scorchingly hot, like a lioness on a prowl.

She is walking purposefully toward him; her eyes never leaving his. Beside him, Julie sits a little straighter. Valeen, on one hand, sinks down on the couch. Since both girls appears to have lost the capability to move, Richard begins to stand to make room for Maine, but she signals him to just sit – and so he did.

Then to the surprise of many – their eyes are still glued on her, by the way – she sits on his lap and arches her back, her face nuzzling the crook of his neck.

Perhaps not wanting to intrude, people began to look away – except for Julie. She stares, mesmerized.

Maine begins to slowly move her hips, gyrating ever so slowly. She can feel his bulge and she tries to suppress her smile. Oh how she loves the way he responds to her.

Moving her hips in small circles, she begins to count mentally --- one, two, three --- and then she pushes her butt down, as if pushing his cock inside her. She does this repeatedly until she hears him moan.

"Did you miss me?," she purrs.

"Stop, Maine," he hisses, "Sa kotse tayo."

Richard had said this loud enough for Julie to hear. She looks her way and blankly stares at her for a good fifteen seconds.

"Please excuse us," Richard says to the two ladies sitting beside him, "We have a lot of catching up to do."

Standing up, he turns toward Julie and then.

"Kanina ka pa tingin ng tingin," he tosses his cellphone on his now empty seat, "Sa'yo na."

Maine bends from the waist down, as if to pick something up from the floor. In the process of doing so, her butt touches his bulge once again. They stay that way for a few more seconds and then she straightens.

His hands immediately circling her waist, they both walk out of the room, leaving its occupants reeling from what they have just witnessed. 

A half hour after Maine and Richard had left, the air was still thick with sexual tension. 

*****

As always, thank you sereace and joweeAnne07, for the pink pompoms.